19

"No I didn't, Jayda, stop!" Dream hit a laughing Jayda's shoulder, then frowned at Ariana, who was laughing as well

It was currently a chilly Friday afternoon, and Dream was over Jayda's house with her and Ariana, and the three of them had been having a girl's 'day' since last night.

Even though she'd been over since yesterday, they were just now talking about the day Dream lost her virginity because all of them went straight to sleep as soon as they linked.

Jayda had just jokingly stated that Dream had anal sex instead of vaginal, and had lost her virginity that way. Dream was denying that, but since it was funny to her, she laughed, and now they thought that it was the truth.

"Y'all so aggy. I didn't get fucked in my ass. Oh my gosh." She chuckled, folding her arms across her chest.

"You denying it so bad, but that shit feel good as fuck. Better try it." Ariana shrugged her shoulders, then laughed again once both of them looked over at her.

"Not y'all doing ass play with dildos." Dream made a yikes face, and Jayda's frown deepened while looking over at her.

"Bitch I don't do ass play, with nobody. She must be talking 'bout doing it with Bagg or Herb. Hell." Jayda denied, no longer finding this funny, which just made it all the more comedic.

Dream chuckled, tuning out their bickering as she looked down at her phone, glancing at her notifications tab that was full of people tagging her under a blog post.

theshaderoom

Liked by asiandabrat and 309,791 others theshaderoom : #TSRBaeWatch: Awww! #Roomies, after continued speculation, it looks like #KingVon and #NBAYoungboy might have something going on after all 👀! #KingVon posted this picture today, and #NBAYoung...

theshaderoom : #TSRBaeWatch: Awww! #Roomies, after continued speculation, it looks like #KingVon and #NBAYoungboy might have something going on after all 👀! #KingVon posted this picture today, and #NBAYoungboy appears to be in the reflection of his car. This comes weeks after both of them have been spotted out with a familiar face, #DreamSaja. #Thoughts?!
View all 27,819 comments

The post was two days old, and yet, her Instagram handle continued to be tagged. She didn't even know how people knew that she was with either of them, but somehow, they'd found out.