28

Dayvon's large hands gripped Dream's ass in his palms, slowly pulling her cheeks apart, then kneaded them together again

Dayvon's large hands gripped Dream's ass in his palms, slowly pulling her cheeks apart, then kneaded them together again. His fingertips grazed against her skin with each rub, massaging her hips as well.

After a week of being in the hospital from his gunshot wounds, Dayvon had finally been approved to come back home. Last night was his first time back, and he hadn't gotten much sleep.

Thankfully though, Dream had. It was her first full night of sleep in an entire week-and she hadn't even completely drifted off because she was up every few minutes, asking Von if he was okay or if he needed something.

He had gotten her to finally doze all the way off about an hour ago, and it was now nearing nine in the morning. Even though she had been asleep for awhile now, he continued to rub her ass because it was soothing him more than it was her.

On the side of him, Kentrell laid asleep as well, his face nuzzled into the crook of Von's neck, and Dream's was buried into the other side. They were way too clingy, but Dayvon had missed it with every part of him. He still couldn't believe he'd been shot.

That near death experience was really shifting his view on life. It was crazy to him since that wasn't even the first time he'd been shot; but it was the first time that he was shot at and had a family waiting for him at home. For the first time in his life, he had something to lose.

As a young-adult, not having anything to lose was his excuse for most of the reckless acts he committed. Now, he had a lot to lose. And what he had, was something that he never wanted to come up off of. They'd been placed in his life for a reason-no way would he be losing them this quickly.

Dayvon released himself from his thoughts while carefully lifting Dream up, laying her down on the side of him so that he could get up. It was about time to complete his morning routine, which he was so thankful for. He had missed simple tasks like washing his face on his own.

He swung his legs over the side of the bed, but as soon as he tried to get up on his own, a sharp pain went through his stomach, causing him to groan out. This was becoming old already.

"You good?" A drowsy Kentrell's head lifted up, and when he didn't respond, Kentrell stood to his feet to help.

"C'mon, I got you." His arms wrapped around his torso, and Dayvon held around his neck, able to stand up with his help.

"This shit hurt bad as hell." He mumbled, using his free hand to clutch on to his side. Kentrell helped him all the way to the bathroom, and both of them did their morning routines next to each other.

When Dayvon went to remove his own shirt, Kentrell did it for him after noticing that moving his torso too much caused him pain. He hated to see Von like this, and he could tell that the shooting had took a drastic affect on his energy. Von was usually happy in the mornings.

"What's the matta'?" A frown plastered across Kentrell's face, trying to see how else he could help.

"This shit hurt." He said again, and this time his voice slightly cracked. It felt like he could barely move, and not to mention his migraine that hadn't left since he'd awoken from his medical coma. Surprisingly, it had gotten worse.