29

Kentrell put his thick, nicely rolled blunt back up to his lips, inhaling for a few seconds, held it in his mouth, then slowly released the smoke through his nasal passages

His eyes were bloodshot red, and his head rested on Dayvon's shoulder, who was also smoking a blunt. Usually they'd share one, but they didn't feel like passing a single one back and forth right now.

It was currently 6:27 in the morning, and the two of them were out in the backyard's conversation pit, watching the sun slowly deem it's light on the horizon while talking about whatever came to mind.

They'd only been up for an hour or so, and decided to go smoke while Dream remained asleep. Surprisingly, both of them generously cut down on the amount of weed they smoked because she didn't like the scent of the herb. Another reason they hadn't in awhile was because of Dayvon's injury. He was healing well though.

"Nah. He know better. I keep saying it, but niggas better be lucky I ain't get his ass gone mane. I'm like that foreal." Kentrell shrugged, placing his lighter near the end of his blunt.

"Yo' ass crazy. You ain't have to do that." Von chuckled, smoke flowing through his mouth while he spoke.

"Yeah I did. I ah' crash out behind you and Nana 'bout whatever. Ion regret shit."

It was crazy how serious he was when he said that. Kentrell would literally go against the entire world just to ensure Dayvon and Dream's safety. They meant everything to him, and he'd risk it all for them, every single time.

At times, he couldn't even believe how wrapped up in love he was. It had happened so insanely fast that he hadn't even had the proper amount of time to get used to it, or sit and realize that this was real life. Love was such a foreign feeling to him, but he loved it when it came from them.

He found joy and purpose in being both a protector and provider for Dream, and an equal lover and best friend to Dayvon. Half the time, his feet weren't even on the ground because he was so caught up in the clouds.

This was the kind of love that was so genuine, you didn't second guess a single thing about it. The attachment that he had to them was one that couldn't quite be described. Whatever it was, he loved it with every fiber of his being.

"I love you for that shordy. Thank you." Von leaned his head down to kiss his forehead, and Kentrell's tilted back because he wanted a kiss.

Von's hand went around his neck, both of their eyes closing after their tongues immediately intertwined with each other's, quickly intensifying a kiss that was supposed to be small.

The soft pink surface of Kentrell's tongue slid over Dayvon's plump lips, earning a groan from him as he lost dominance over the kiss. His body relaxed underneath Kentrell's touch, but the erection in his dick was slowly growing stronger.

He could feel it beginning to curve in his Calvin Klein boxers, too big to remain straightened, which caused his groans to grow a bit louder against Kentrell's lips.