30

Dream had her arm thrown over her eyes while laying on her bed, the covers pulled over her naked body since it was freezing in the bedroom

Dream had her arm thrown over her eyes while laying on her bed, the covers pulled over her naked body since it was freezing in the bedroom. Even with the heater on, it seemed like the house still matched the freezing cold temperatures of outside.

She was so tired, surprisingly. It was nearing noon and she'd only been up since nine this morning. She didn't know why she needed a nap this soon, given she'd been up only three hours. Pregnancy was taking over her body and she hated that.

On top of the unnecessary drowsiness, she also had her first round of morning sickness earlier. That really took a toll on the beginning of her day, but it got better soon after seeing all of the Christmas gifts in front of the large lit up tree in the living room.

The only reason they still hadn't opened gifts yet was because Kentrell and Von were still arranging for packages to arrive in an hour or so. They didn't want her to open her other gifts until she had all of them, and she didn't mind waiting. She had decided to utilize this extra time for a nap, though.

Honestly, she didn't know why she thought she would be able to get much sleep because within a few moments of her being in the bedroom, the sounds of Kentrell and Dayvon coming upstairs made her shake her head.

They literally couldn't go longer than a few minutes without being in her presence, and she just didn't understand why. The obsession was real, but she loved it-sometimes.

"You sleep yet ma?" She heard Von's voice first, and she laid still, hoping that if she pretended to be sleep, they'd go away.

"She only been up hea' fa' ten minutes. She ain't sleep that fast." Kentrell's voice came next, and after a few seconds, both sides of the bed dipped.

"Damn," He spoke again after pulling the cover up, getting a view of her naked body, low-key caught off guard because she rarely ever slept completely naked since she hated the feeling of her silk sheets on her bare skin. Her baby had her sensory system all over the place though.

"Weirdos." She mumbled aloud, and a smile fell over her face as she listened to both of them laugh while they made themselves comfortable near her.

"You still holding out on me? I miss you." Von laid his face in her neck, now resting between her legs. It had been a long two months. He was far beyond the point of feening for her touch.

Dream had definitely held up on her word of putting him on probation for sex-and she basically rubbed it in his face by having sex with Kentrell in front of him, only allowing Dayvon to get a taste of her essence. She wouldn't even let him finger her because that would remind him of penetrating her with his dick.

Sex really wasn't an important need to him, and he'd went longer without it before, but Dream's natural sex appeal was so strong. And it didn't make it any better that he was literally obsessed with her. She had him going crazy without it.