09

"That's usually how niggas work, best friend

"That's usually how niggas work, best friend. I'm glad you didn't let it happen though, shid' you better than me 'cause I would've gladly let my man b-,"

"Ariana, don't nobody wanna hear that, girl." Jayda interrupted her on their three way FaceTime call, making Dream laugh.

"I low-key did, J. Y'all sex stories are always so fun. I could've had some g-what's it called? Make-up sex? I could've did that last night. But I got morals and stuff," She huffed, pretending to be disappointed while they laughed.

"Girlaaaaa fuck them morals. I say, start playing that nigga how he did you. Let him fuck, then treat him like he a side piece. Guarantee he gon' be all over you." Ariana told her, shifting the way she sat as she drove. Coincidentally, all of them were currently driving somewhere.

"The way she be describing him, that nigga all over her already and ain't even got no pussy yet." Jayda chimed in, and Dream chuckled, nodding her head to agree.

"It's because I'm a good person. Or maybe he has issues, I don't know. Maybe being obsessed this early is a red flag." She chuckled again, taking a sip from her caramel frappe.

"Good person with good pussy." Ariana rephrased, then laughed once Dream playfully rolled her eyes.

"Okay, let's be serious now, y'all. What should I do? I would feel even stupider if I start talking to him again. We haven't even started dating yet and he already 'cheated'. I don't trust him anymore." She put her eyes back on the road, passing through a yellow light just before it turned red.

"I don't know, bestie. I'm the wrong person to ask because I ain't never stood up with my man. He's all I know, so I tolerate a lot more than I should. I think you should just do what you feel is best." Jayda answered, but didn't directly give a suggestion.

"Gon' fuck that nigga get it over wit'." Ariana smirked, and Dream rolled her eyes again, making them both laugh.

"Y'all are literally no help. Ugh. He's going to think I'm some weak bitch that he can just get over on all the time." She dramatically sighed, pulling into a parking lot.

"He wanna be a playa sooo bad, but with a best friend like me? Oh I'ma show his ass something. Matter fact, Bagg got invited to that birthday party that Diddy throwing next weekend; everybody gon' be there. We going. No debates, got it?" Ariana clapped as if she'd just made a big discovery, and Jayda laughed again.

"Okay, fine. I'm at the studio y'all, call me with the plans later." She agreed, chuckling as both of them scream in excitement. They talked a little while longer on the phone, then Dream ended the call.

Today, she was booked to co-produce a mixtape with Mike Will, Jason Goldberg, and the infamous NBA Youngboy. She hadn't been to the studio in a while, and the only reason she accepted the deal was because she was being paid close to fifty thousand dollars for five songs, as well as royalties when the songs were released.