18

Dayvon could feel himself growing colder, and he lightly shivered, pulling the cover further over his head

Dayvon could feel himself growing colder, and he lightly shivered, pulling the cover further over his head. A few moments later, he knew there would be no falling back asleep. It was his internal clock letting him know that it was time to get up.

He laid there for a few seconds longer, then pulled the cover off of his body, raising up from the bed. As soon as he stood to his feet, he let out a low groan, clutching his hard dick. He hated morning woods.

Realizing that shower water was running, he looked over to see that Dream was the only one in the bed, her hair basically matted to her face, and she slept with a small frown on her lips.

He figured him and Kentrell would shower first, then help her in a bath because he knew she probably would have little to no strength to do it on her own. They'd throw the sheets out afterwards, there was no use in keeping them.

Entering the bathroom, he headed over to the toilet first, relieving his bladder at the same time that he yawned.

"Tight booty a-,"

"Don't start wit' me this fuckin' early." He cut Kentrell off before he could finish, earning a laugh from him.

Dayvon wiped his dick off with a baby wipe, then flushed the toilet and made his way to the sink to complete his morning routine. When he was done, he stepped inside the shower with Kentrell, and closed the door behind him.

"What woke you up?" He asked, placing a kiss on his cheek as they both stood under the water.

"I had to piss." Kentrell told him, greeting him with a kiss as well, but on his lips instead of his face. He smiled into the kiss after feeling Von get carried away, grabbing his neck.

"Damn, you gon' wake up first fa' you get horny?" He pulled back with a grin, and Von licked over his plump lips, chuckling.

"Nah. My dick hard right now." He pointed down, and Kentrell glanced at his dick that definitely had an erection. Unsurprisingly.

"Did y'all go a second round after I went to sleep?" Kentrell asked him, briefly biting his lip at the sight. His body was unusually sore though. He hadn't had sex that good-with a girl-in a while.

"Nah. She was tired as fuck. My baby clit was 'bout this big, too. She needed a break." He did a visual representation with his fingers while Kentrell laughed.

"Damn. I ain't even mean to do that. What, you gon' fuck when she get up or somethin'?"

"Nah..I don't know. Maybe. Her head game go dumb. I wasn't trippin' 'bout not fuckin'. Got plenty of time for that." He shrugged, tying his dreads back in a ponytail to minimize how wet they'd get.

"Mm. I'm 38 hot that we all tapped out after the first round. Been planning this shit for days and didn't even last ah' hour." Kentrell shook his head, a smile on his face while Von laughed.