36

Dream awoke to her mouth being full of warm saliva that definitely wasn't hers, and an immediate frown fell over her face at the taste

"Really Mani? Cheetos?" She used the back of her hand to wipe her mouth clean, pulling her son's mouth off of her face since he was literally leaving a trail of his saliva on her skin.

"Mama," He tapped her face, and then held it in his small hands. She realized that his hand still had Cheeto dust on them, and she groaned in annoyance, knowing she'd have to get up.

"Go tell papa to come here. Go get papa." She placed him on the floor, and he continued sucking on the Cheeto that was in his hand, wobbling out of the room to go do as told.

A few moments later, his small footsteps could be heard again, and Dream looked up, seeing Von following behind him with a smile on his face.

"Papa." Kemani pointed to him, and Dream clapped to congratulate him while he fell out in tiny giggles of excitement.

"Baby why aren't y'all watching him? And who the hell gave him hot Cheetos?" She frowned, taking a baby wipe from him.

"That's a grown ass man. He say he can watch hisself. Ain't that right folks 'nem?" Von swooped his son off of his feet, wiping the hot cheeto dust from his mouth, then cleaned his fingers off.

Kemani kicked his feet back and forth, fighting to get out of his dad's grip. Unlike his sister, he hated being held. He was a wild child and liked to get into everything-knocking stuff over, touching things he wasn't supposed to, putting stuff in his mouth-and he couldn't do any of that if he was being held.

"Cut that shit out gang. Let me clean yo' face off fats." Von continued to wipe him down as he whined, and Dream chuckled, watching them.

When he was let go, Kemani ran out the room as fast as he could, tripping over his own feet. He'd only learned to walk two months ago, but swore he could run a marathon on his own.

"He came in here and woke you up?" Von used another baby wipe to clean her face as well, and she nodded, standing up out of the bed.

"Y'all not keeping an eye on my baby. What if he would've got into something and hurt himself?" She walked in the bathroom, and Von was right behind her, shrugging.

"I told you his ass grown. He was outside wit' us at first, his ass must've snuck off." He chuckled, keeping his eyes on her as she washed her face and brushed her teeth at the sink.

"I woke up with his hot cheeto spit in my mouth. I hate being a mom." She basically gagged at the previous events, listening to Von laugh in response.

"You like when I spit in yo' mouth though." He grabbed a handful of her ass, and she flicked him off while walking past him, making him laugh again.

Dream held his hand as they walked down the hallway of their villa, making their way towards the back patio where everyone else was. The first thing she saw was Avayah on Midnight's back, holding onto him as he carried her around in the sand.