20

Kentrell grabbed a stack of cash from the bed, stuffing it into his duffle bag that contained eight other stacks, almost unable to completely fit inside of it

"Make sure she eat, and you eat too. You hear me?" Von stood on the side of him, holding a gun out for him to put on his waistband.

"You not my daddy nigga. Get yo' ass on." He chuckled, making sure it was locked on safety before he put it in his front pocket, letting the clip hang out.

"Nah, I'm being deadass 'cause you don't be eating. Eat somethin'." Von grabbed his neck to force him to look at him, and Kentrell's hand went over his wrist.

"I heard you. I will." He leaned his head forward, pecking his lips twice, and he let Dayvon deepen the last one, before he pulled away.

"I love you." Von kissed his forehead next, earning a smile from him. He swore Kentrell was his girlfriend or something.

"I love you too. Call me." Kentrell sat his duffel bag on the counter, pulling the zipper to close it shut.

Dayvon turned around to walk to the bathroom, and opened the door to see Dream swooping the minimum baby hairs that she had on her newly installed lace wig.

"You leaving now?" She asked him, letting him wrap his arms around her waist from behind.

"Yeah. You need somethin'?" He rubbed her stomach, then laughed once she grabbed his hands to stop him.

"I'm not pregnant. Stop wishing that on me Dayvon, I'm serious." She chuckled, turning around to face him so that she could give him a hug.

"Whatever. Trell gon' give you some money when y'all stop at the bank. Let me know if you want some more and I'll bring some home to you. I love you fat ma." He kissed her lips, and she smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I love you too handsome. Be safe." She kissed him twice more, and Dayvon gave her another hug, before finally leaving out of the room.

He was about to head to a meeting with his best friend and co-founder of the label he owned, Durk, and would be gone for a few hours since the meeting was being held in Miami. His plan was to be back home before nightfall though, and it was currently noon.

Every time either him or Kentrell had to go somewhere, they left the other with instructions to care for Dream as if she was a child. She didn't mind it. She found their overprotection and caring ways to be cute-whatever helped them sleep better at night.

Since Kentrell didn't have any other plans besides stopping at the bank today, he was going to take Dream to go meet some of his friends for a little bit, then take her out to eat, just to get her out the house.

Dream was so much of a homebody that it was nerve-wracking. She never wanted to go out on a date or take a shopping spree at the mall. Sitting at home all day and watching movies was enough to satisfy her. She just enjoyed quality time with two of her favorite people.