21

Dayvon sat slouched in his rolling chair, his right hand resting in his pants while his other one held a pencil and a notebook

Dayvon sat slouched in his rolling chair, his right hand resting in his pants while his other one held a pencil and a notebook. His eyes were low and red, and he'd previously just ashed his second blunt of the night.

Well, the break of dawn should be said instead of night, since it was nearing five in the morning. He still hadn't been to sleep yet, and by the time he did finally fall asleep, he wouldn't be able to do it for long.

"Do you think he'll want to swim with the dolphins?" Dream asked, the one who had his full attention as of now-giving that the two of them were the only ones awake.

They'd just finished studying for their seminar due for class next week, and Dayvon was exhausted from it. When Dream studied, she literally did exactly that. She had him do an oral report to her, write an essay about their topic, and two full page of notes along with some flash cards.

This had been going on since around two this morning. Before that, him and Kentrell had her in the studio with them, helping them finish up a joint album they were pushing to release at the end of this month.

Today's date was November 13th, and Kentrell's birthday was on the fifteenth. Currently, Dream and Dayvon were still wide awake because they were planning out the itinerary for the surprise trip they would be leaving for in a few hours.

He had already told them that he didn't want to do anything for his birthday, and he didn't want any gifts either. Of course, neither of them were going for that, and were hoping to make this a good birthday for him since he hadn't had many positive experiences on the day that was supposed to be special for him.

Dream, in specific, had been doing most of the planning while Dayvon just held his credit card out to her, giving small suggestions when she asked for it. Besides that, they had just been chilling-eating snacks, Von mostly smoking, and Kentrell remained asleep.

"Nah. Sign us up anyways though." He chuckled, and she did as well, using her acrylic nail to gently scratch her scalp.

Her long, curly hair was currently pinned up in the back with a clip, and tucked underneath her satin silk bonnet. Although their trip was today, she decided to wear her natural hair because she knew she'd be swimming. Plus, Kentrell preferred for her to remain natural over wearing lace fronts or extensions.

She had her black, thick frames pushed up against the bridge of her nose, and Dayvon honestly couldn't keep his eyes off of her. Her beauty was unmatched. In addition to that, he was high, so she looked even better than normal. Which was surprising since she was only wearing an oversized tee shirt and a pair of panties.

"We should go snorkeling. Y'all don't even know how to swim though. What a shame." She shook her head, her eyes on her iPad screen.

"Shut yo' lame ass up. Think you better than me 'cause you can swim?" He put his notebook on the floor beside him, and Dream laughed.