11

"Bitch tell usssss," Jayda grabbed Dream's forearm, shaking her body back and forth as she continued to beg, being dramatic, as usual

"I got my stuff ate, girl, dang. What else you need to know?" She smiled, even though she wanted to tell them everything. She could hardly even believe it herself.

"You wanna be secretive so damn bad. We tell you everything, and you got yo' pussy ate for the first time and you don't wanna tell us? Bitch. Be so foreal." Ariana sat next to her on the couch, a bowl of hot and spicy chicken noodles in her hand.

"Correction, I got my pussy and my ass ate." She smirked, and then burst into a fit of laughter once the two girls began screaming in excitement.

"Ohhhh my god, I knew it! Bitch you owe me a hundred dollars! Yeahhhh," Ariana pointed at Jayda, who rolled her eyes, unlocking her phone to go to CashApp.

"Wait, what? Y'all bet on me?!" She frowned, folding her arms across her chest while looking back and forth between the two.

"Not technically. I said that when you let him come over, y'all was gon' fuck." Jayda started.

"And I said you wasn't gone go that far, you was just gon' let him get a lil' lick." Ari chimed in as they both begin to explain their bet.

"Then I said that if you didn't fuck him, y'all probably wouldn't do nothing at all."

"So then I said how you was gone let him eat it, and he might even eat some ass too. Just 'cause I know how niggas is." Ariana shrugged, leaning back against her rectangular Wynn sectional sofa-built almost into a conversation pit.

"Wow. Y'all are messed up. Betting on me is crazy, but being right about it is even crazier." She huffed, putting another hot Cheeto puff in her mouth.

"Whatever, girl. So, how it happen? I wanna know everything." Jayda locked her phone after sending Ariana one hundred dollars through Cashapp.

"He asked for some attention first, in like a joking way, and I was tryna be all cute like, 'you got it'. Then we kissed, and.." Dream began to tell them the events of Tuesday afternoon, the events that had her sore for an entire day afterwards.

"I was so surprised when he went that low, y'all. I was like, oh my god. Just straight panicking in my head. It felt sooooo good though. I was about to cry and everything." She chuckled, her face growing warm at the mere thought.

"I'm so happy for you. I know yo' ass had the time of yo' damn life." Ari pushed her shoulder, laughing at the expression on her face. Both her and Jayda were so excited for Dream.

"Aight now, I gotta ask. What are you? Squirter or creamer?" Jayda smirked, and then laughed as well once Dream dramatically screamed, covering her ears.

"Both," Dream paused her scream to say, and then she screamed again once they screamed too. She loved her friends, so much. They were hilarious.

"I know 'dats mufuckin' right!" Jayda gave her a high five, and she laughed after their hands had clasped.