32

Kentrell dribbled the nicely aired basketball between his legs, trying to figure out what his next move would be in order to get around Dayvon and make the shot

"Wassup shordy? You scared?" Von smirked, playing as offense with his dreads pulled back in a ponytail.

"Scared of what, bitch ass boy," Kentrell went on the side of him, and as soon as Von followed, he took a step back, getting an opening to make his shot-so he did.

"Damn." He sucked his teeth, catching Kentrell's rebound once it bounced back on the ground, chest passing it towards him.

"What's that gon' be, R?" Kentrell grinned, laughing at the irritation on Dayvon's face since they were now tied.

The two of them were currently playing a game of 'Horse', where they had to duplicate each other's shot. Whoever was the first to complete the word Horse, lost. For now, both of them had 'H' and 'O'.

It was hot as fish grease today, reaching the high of 105 degrees. That was the perfect temperature for a game of basketball since they'd grown bored in the house; having no tasks to complete, and Dream was occupied with her best friend.

Basketball was always intense between the two of them-even games as simple as horse-because they were both competitive players, and both were equally good at the sport. It was always hard to tell who would win.

They'd betted $50,000 on this game, which was sort of unnecessary due to them both spending each other's money anyway. However, they never thought that far ahead, so they bet money every time.

"Nigga you cheating. Back up 'cause if I miss my shot I'm not playing no mo'." Kentrell held the ball near his hip, his legs spread in a defense position.

"You ain't gon' make it no way." He shrugged in response, and Kentrell rolled his eyes, bouncing the ball on the ground.

"You said that last play and I still made it." Kentrell moved to the side, and Von mimicked his actions, his arms spread apart to block him from making a shot.

"Aight. Make it this time then." He kissed the side of his face, and Kentrell chuckled, still dribbling the ball.

"You got it?" Dayvon pressed his lower half against his backside, and Kentrell bit his lip, a sly smirk resting as his expression.

"Nah. I think I need some help or somethin'." He stood upright, turning around to face him, seeing he wore an identical smirk.

"I know it baby. Gimme some." Von grabbed his neck, and Kentrell pressed his lips against his a few times in a row, letting him make the last one deeper. He sucked Von's plump bottom lip in his mouth, slightly grazing his teeth across the surface, causing Von to let out a low groan, caught off guard.

"I win, and I quit. I'm tryna fuck sum'." Kentrell pulled Von's hand from his neck, dropping the ball at the same time.

"You gay as hell. I'm only into bitches. Sorry." He fake-and dramatically-shrugged, turning to walk towards the house, and Kentrell laughed.