24

Dream sat in a wooden chair inside of Clark Atlanta's library, a large textbook opened up in front of her, positioned by her notebook that was also opened to a page of notes

There was a black ink pen in her right hand that she was using to write with, rephrasing everything from the textbook and transferring it onto her notebook paper-notes that she needed for an upcoming test.

She'd been at school since ten this morning, and it was now nearing six in the afternoon. Most of that time had been full of studying since final midterms were quickly approaching, and she could admit that she'd recently been slacking when it came to her schoolwork.

The only thing really keeping her going regarding school was graduation. It was only three months away, and she'd officially have her bachelor's degree in the study of music, as well as her master's degree in business.

Honestly, when she finally did graduate, she had no idea what she'd do with her life afterwards. College was supposed to set you up for life after school, but all it had done for her was confuse her even more. She was low-key thinking about going for another degree because school seemed to be the only thing she was good at.

Dream snapped out of her thoughts when her phone buzzed with a call, and she declined it, going back to her notes. After a few moments, she decided to check her group-chat with Dayvon and Kentrell because she knew it was them calling, and also knew they didn't want anything.

 After a few moments, she decided to check her group-chat with Dayvon and Kentrell because she knew it was them calling, and also knew they didn't want anything

For some reason, ever since they'd came back from their trip to the U.S. Virgin Islands, Kentrell and Dayvon swore up and down that she was pregnant. Like, literally had become so set on it that they were building Amazon carts full of baby stuff. Half the time she couldn't tell if they were joking or not.

Dream had already taken pregnancy tests at her gynecologist's appointment last week, and all three came back negative. So, she honestly didn't know why they were still going on about it. They just wouldn't let it go, but it didn't necessarily bother her.

At times, she wouldn't mind having a mini version of her running around the house with Midnight trailing behind them. Then, she remembered the predicament that she was in with two significant others, and she just didn't see how that would work.