05

"Dream I-," Von cut himself off, his gaze finding Dream who was on her knees near the wall, looking as if she was praying

"Dream I-," Von cut himself off, his gaze finding Dream who was on her knees near the wall, looking as if she was praying. He didn't want to interrupt, so he just stood there, waiting for her to finish.

Low murmurs came from her in a language he didn't understand, before she went quiet, picking her head up from how it had been previously bowed.

"You so damn cute, girl." He chuckled, squatting to be in front of her, and she smiled as he kissed her cheek.

"What did you need?" She stood to her feet, and picked up her journal off the ground, walking over to put it back in her bag.

"Help with this homework." He held out his iPad to her, and she took it from him, climbing back in his bed. He watched as she crisscrossed her legs, and pushed her thick black frames up on her face.

Dream's natural tresses were pulled towards the back of her head, being held in place by a clip, with a few loose strands hanging down.

All she wore was a pair of Von's boxers and an oversized tee shirt, and she smelled of her vanilla based Arab perfume-and the scent smelled so good, and was so strong that it still lingered even after she'd leave the room.

"Salem, answer me." She called him by his middle name, snapping him from the trance he'd put himself in by staring at her.

"What you say?" He chuckled, loving the fact that she hadn't been able to stop saying his middle name since she learned it yesterday.

"When's the last time you did your own homework?" She repeated her question, returning her gaze back towards his iPad.

"Ion know, right now I guess. Why?"

"Because if you did it on your own, you'd know how to do your assessments. We learned this weeks ago. Why are you just now turning this in?" She pressed the 'next' button after getting yet another question correct.

Dayvon leaned his head forward, and she grabbed his face after he'd began to leave a few sweet kisses on her cheeks, making him smile.

"I'm being serious." She frowned at him, still holding his face in her manicured hands.

"You look pretty, Nana." He kissed her forehead, and her frown was replaced by a smile. She was surprised she didn't have wrinkles yet from how hard she'd been smiling.

"Thank you. Can we focus now?" She chuckled, and he did as well, laying down on the side of her while she remained upright.

Dream had been over Dayvon's house for the last three days, and they went to school together this morning. Every few minutes she caught herself by surprise at the fact that she wasn't feeling homesick yet.

They hadn't really been doing too much, and the only time they'd left the house was to go to school. Besides that, all they'd been doing was watching movies, and taking the time to learn more about one another.