22

Today, Dream woke up around six in the morning, and was happier than she'd ever been

Today, Dream woke up around six in the morning, and was happier than she'd ever been. Like, from the moment she opened her eyes, she felt like running around this entire resort so that everyone else could see how happy she was, too.

Not to mention, she woke up in an presidential suite in the beautiful St. Thomas. On top of that, yesterday's flight was her first time being on a plane, so this experience was just all the more better for her. She loved 'first times', and loved doing it with the people she loved.

The hotel that they were staying in was an upscale beachfront resort with a spa and four restaurants, all on-sight. From the balcony in their room, the Sapphire Beach could be seen, and the view kind of reminded Dream of the movie, Moana.

She could admit that St. Thomas was a little more modern than she'd expected. Nonetheless, she wasn't complaining! She would make sure this week would be perfect for Kentrell, because that's what he deserved.

"Good morning papa. It's time to wake up. We have stuff to do." She wrapped her arms around his neck, smiling at the way that he immediately threw his arm over his eyes to block out the sunlight.

"Happy birthday eve stink." She kissed all over his face, and he chuckled, moving his hand down to hold her waist, beginning to wake all the way up.

"Thank you. Get up, let me go to the bathroom." His voice rasped, and she lifted from the top of him, keeping her eyes on him as he slowly stood up.

Kentrell put his hands in the air while stretching his body out, releasing a deep groan at the same time. Then, he looked over at Dream, who was staring at him like some sort of proud mother, making him smile.

"You corny as fuck." He shook his head, and she laughed, gesturing him towards the bathroom. She was ready to get the day started; it felt like they were already wasting time and it was only seven.

Dream climbed on top of Von next, moving his long dreads out of his face to get a look at him. She repeatedly kissed his plump lips, and didn't say anything, just waiting for him to wake up from her presence.

"What if I just bite you? Because I know you feel my kisses and you aren't kissing me back." She frowned, and he smiled, showing off his diamond grills even though his eyes were still closed.

"See, you asshole. I knew you were awake." She lifted herself up, and held his strong arms, pulling him up with as much strength as she could.

"Why you wake him up calling him cute shit like stink and papa, but I get called ah' asshole?" He chuckled, and she did as well, rolling her eyes.

"It's not your birthday, now is it? Get up. We have to go eat breakfast and we're wasting time." She ushered him up, and he shook his head at her, but stood up anyways.

Dayvon greeted her with a forehead kiss, and she smiled, pulling him towards the bathroom where Kentrell was. She was happy that they were finally up, because she'd been waiting on them since six this morning.