34

Dayvon rubbed Kemani's back in circles, trying to put him back to sleep like he'd previously done with Avayah

Dayvon rubbed Kemani's back in circles, trying to put him back to sleep like he'd previously done with Avayah. His babies thought they were so funny-staying up all hours of the night.

"Say wassup lil' folks." He outstretched his hand, staring into Kentrell's vlogging camera that he held, recording himself and his son.

Of course Kemani didn't speak back, but still stared into the camera as well, sucking on his own tongue while doing so. Von kissed his face a couple of times, listening to him blow out a slow breath that made Von's heart flutter.

Being a dad was the best thing in the world. It was so hard to believe that he'd helped bring an entire human into this world-like, literally reached his hands in a vaginal opening to pull the baby out. He still wanted to pass out every time he thought about it.

As Von continued to rub Kemani's back, he finally ended up dozing off by scratching lightly against Von's skin, groping on Von's collarbone with his tiny fingernails.

Standing up from the couch, Von held back a yawn as he laid Kemani down carefully in the crib, pulling the cover over his small body.

He turned on the baby monitor, then stretched his body out, finally exiting out the nursery. He was proud of himself for putting the babies to sleep, all on his own, too.

Yesterday, him, Dream, and Kentrell did further their discussion about their parenting skills when it came to their children. Dream agreed to not be such a perfectionist when it came to being a mom, because honestly, it was true that she didn't know what she was doing; and by thinking she did, she was spending days at a time awake, tiring herself out.

She also realized that she had to give Dayvon and Kentrell chances when it came to helping out. They weren't going to do everything right, hell, they probably wouldn't do anything right at all, but what mattered was that they tried. And they would keep trying until they got this thing called parenting all the way down.

Another thing the three of them agreed on, was that they would have to be more patient with each other. The whole time that they talked, Dream was emotional because she loved how communicative they were. The two men expressed their feelings so well yesterday.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Von entered the bedroom, placing the baby monitor down on the nightstand while simultaneously pulling his shirt off.

He frowned in confusion after not seeing Kentrell in the bed anymore, which was surprising because he usually slept all the way through the night, and it was currently three in the morning. He never even got up to pee in his sleep, so Von wondered what he was doing.

His wonders were solved when the bathroom door opened, and he laid his eyes on a tired Kentrell whose face held his natural pouting expression, and a dark colored towel was in his hand.

"What you doin' up so early?"

"My baby had ah' accident. Turn that light on." Kentrell mumbled, and Von did as told, turning their bedroom light on. When he did so, his eyebrows rose at a puddle of blood that Dream laid in.