Chapter 1 🌺

Silent footsteps crept forward, slowly getting closer to Japan's best hero school, U.A. It is the school that has created some of the top heroes in Japan, including [Name]'s sisters and their co-workers.

[Name] was there to become a hero with his own will and own hatred of villains after Kanae's tragic death.

It was the only thing he had ever decided on his own, with other decisions being made by a coin flip.

He slides his hand in his pocket, running his warm fingers over the cool copper coin.

All of a sudden, a green-haired male began falling to the floor, which he noticed out of the corner of his eye.

His landing was prevented by a petite brunette whose quirk must be something to do with gravity, given the way the male was floating in mid-air and freaking out about it.

Deciding not to focus on other contestants who meant nothing to him, he walked into the building.

[Name] took a seat next to a male who looked to be in desperate need of sleep and also a hairbrush to tame the wild fluff of purple.

[Name] ignored him and looked ahead with a vacant look in his e/c eyes.

Lights turning on and a loud voice caught [Name]'s attention back to a blonde-haired male who was presumably a hero and teacher at U.A.

"Hello U.A examinees!" he yelled, catching the remaining people's attention.

"Welcome to my show today. For all you examinee listeners tuning in... everybody say 'hey'!" He cupped his hand against his ear towards the crowd.

Silence...

More silence...

"What a refined response... Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam!" The hero [Name], now known as Present Mic, after a quick search of 'loud blonde hero', told him the hero's name.

Suddenly, striking strange poses, Present Mic yelled out, "Are you ready?"

Even more silence...

"Hello U.A examinees!" he yelled, catching the remaining people's attention.

Ears picking up on mumbling which [Name] chose to ignore due to simply not caring, instead keeping the permanent smile he and his sister always wore. Recovering from the silence quickly, Present Mic swiftly moved on.

"As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten-minute mock urban battles after this." The screen changes behind him as he says this.

Present Mic continued to explain details about what was going to happen, like that you can bring whatever you want.

All [Name] knew was that they were bringing their outfit and their coin with them.

Glancing at their card [Name] took note of the letter 'A' on the paper before placing it back down again.

Then Present mic kept going.

"Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center, you earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty" he explained.

He added another rule of not attacking any other examinees, to which [Name] swore he heard a scoff from somewhere.

"May I ask a question?" A familiar voice interrupted. [Name]'s suspicions were confirmed upon seeing the recognisable square face and dark blue hair. Iida.

"There are four types of villains on this handout: If that is a misprint, then U.A., the most prominent school in Japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake! " Iida continued on for a bit, but [Name] didn't listen to it anymore.