Christmas Special 🎄

A hurried knock on [Name]'s door alerted him and disrupted his cleaning of his katana. Before he could even say come in Ashido had already slammed the door open, holding a red Christmas outfit in her hands.

"Yuri! Put this on!" Ashido flung the outfit which hit [Name]'s face as she slammed the door closed again as [Name] heard something along the lines of Bakugo being her next target. Looking at the outfit curiously, [Name] shrugged and changed into the outfit.

Examining the hat, [Name] noticed there was a butterfly and flower design on the pom-pom making [Name] smile slightly. Yaoyorozu obviously designed these; he would have to thank her later for it.

.

.

.

"Merry Christmas!" The class cheered as [Name] sat next to Ochako, watching her drool over the amount of food on the tables as [Name] watched her, confused as Asui glanced at him with the same confusion.

However, [Name] was pushed closer to Ochako as Ashido squeezed next to him. This seemed to snap Uraraka out of her daze as she suddenly jumped up with a fierce blush before rushing away, leaving [Name] feeling like he did something wrong. Ashido only looked at him with a smirk on her face.

Mineta watched jealously as [Name] sat with the girls in their class as they chatted happily, well [Name] mostly just listened.

"You two are going back to Ryukyu, right?" Jiro asked Asui and Ochako from her seat on the couch next to [Name] who was sat on the arm of the seat.

"Yeah, what about you, Jiro?" Uraraka asked.

[Name] looked over to see Mineta pointing his phone towards his female classmates, and the next moment [Name] disappeared and reappeared behind Mineta, snatching his phone with a glare.

"Huh? Tsuyuri! You always spoil things! Don't you get the urge and attraction to them you should be like me!" Mineta protested as [Name] slightly rolled his eyes.

"Hey, Tsuyuri you'll be just working normally as your work study, right?" Kirishima asked as [Name] nodded in reply.

"Yes, I was meant to be working today but Kanroji took over my shift for me," [Name] responded as he slightly shivered. Iguro's glare after Kanroji volunteered to take [Name]'s shift made him feel like he would soon be resting not in his bed but in a casket.

Suddenly, [Name] was grabbed by Ashido. "Yuri! You have to help me put this outfit on Bakugo!" She begged as [Name] looked over to see said raging blonde stomp away, trying to go back to his dorm as Kaminari attempted to stop him.

Before he could respond, the click of the door opening attracted his and the other students' attention. "Sorry we're late... have you started yet?" Aizawa asked.

[Name]'s eyes lit up seeing the familiar girl with the signature horn. Eri.

"Trick-or... treat?" Eri said as she looked towards Aizawa to see if she got it right as Class 1-A turned, hearing a small snort from [Name] who quickly acted like nothing had happened.

"No, you mixed up the holidays," Aizawa whispered to her.

"Santa Eri!" The class cheered as a few members rushed up to the girl including [Name] who didn't dive onto the floor like Uraraka.

"Alright, go have fun, Eri." Aizawa gave the girl permission and the first thing she did was rush to [Name] for a hug, which the male reciprocated happily.

"I painted some eggs!" Eri offered [Name] two of the painted eggs, to which he accepted, but corrected her that painting eggs was an Easter tradition, not a Christmas one.

"Do you want a drink, Eri?" Ashido called as Eri called out a yes, watching as [Name] placed some cyclamens into her hair as he usually did as Eri smiled at the pretty colours. While Eri wasn't watching, [Name] frowned at the sight of Eri's horn being larger than last time.

The girls of [Name]'s class all crowded Eri as [Name] left them to it as he sat with Todoroki, who smiled slightly, seeing him. The two ate some of the food together before a tug on [Name]'s pants made him look to see Eri with a plate of food in her hands.

Smiling and helping her up while holding her plate [Name] set the plate back in her lap as he struck up a conversation with Eri. [Name] seemed to remember something as he left Eri for a few minutes returning with a wrapped up box.

Handing it to the girl who looked at it curiously as she unwrapped it after receiving a nod from [Name]. Opening the box, her eyes lit up, seeing a butterfly hairclip before her eyes darted towards [Name] who wasn't wearing his.

"Isn't this yours?" She asked as she delicately picked up the hairclip. Shinobu's hairclip.

"Yes, but I think I should hand it down with a happier memory than a sadder one." [Name] pulled out the fixed Kanae's hairclip to show Eri he wouldn't be without one.

Eri didn't seem to understand [Name]'s words, but smiled happily as [Name] helped put the hairclip in her hair. [Name] looked away sadly.

He had received these two hairclips after their deaths, so [Name] wanted to pass one down without a death being involved.

Throughout the rest of the day, [Name] held hands with Eri as the girl walked around looking at everyone's gifts that they had received. [Name] helped Eri hold Tokoyami's sword as the girl was too weak to carry it.

.

.

.

Slipping off the hat and flopping onto his bed, [Name]'s closed his eyes with a smile.

"Merry Christmas." He spoke with a smile to who it was for, you may ask? Everyone. His family, friends, Hashiras and to you readers for reading this book.