Chapter 6 🌼

Please do not post spoilers for any anime in the comments. Thank you

Blinking in confusion at all the cameras before a microphone was shoved into his face.

"You. How are All Might's classes?" The reporter asked, looking tired, probably from all the failed recordings. [Name] pulled out his coin and flipped it as the reporter watched in confusion, once [Name] read if it was heads or tails [Name] put the coin into his pocket before speaking.

"So far we have only had a single lesson with All Might, yet he seems like a teacher you can trust for training. Goodbye. [Name] said before leaving, while the reporter desperately tried to pry more information out of him.

.

.

.

"Good job on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and the results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act childish." Aizawa switched his attention to Midoriya. "And Midoriya, you broke your arm again. You need to learn to control your quirk,"

Aizawa took a breath before switching his focus to [Name] at the very back. "Tsuyuri, that coin matters too much to you. If you're in a real battle and you drop it, will you just die trying to get it back?"

The said student lowered his head, now back to his emotionless self.

"I don't like saying things over and over so long as you fix these faults, there's lot you'll be able to do," Aizawa moved on to his next subject, "Let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, you lot will be deciding on a class representative."

The class sighed in relief at not having to do another test before the class erupted into people volunteering.

"I want to be class rep! Pick me!"

"Me too!"

"I want to do it, too."

"It's a job made for m-"

"I'll be the leader!"

"My manifesto is that all girls' skirts must be 30 centimetres above the knee!" Mineta yelled blushing. [Name] looked at him. 'I should of listened to my coin and left you to die in that exam' [Name] thought disgust only slightly noticeable on his stoic features.

"Let me do it! Me!" Bakugo yelled, and [Name] looked at him too. 'We'd all be in less danger surrounded by villains than with you as class rep'

[Name] didn't volunteer. Of course not, he can't make his own decisions, let alone lead his class.

"Silence, please!" Iida yelled, promptly shutting everyone up. "It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others, it is not a job for just anyone that wants to do it." Iida continued for more, but all [Name] was thinking of was all the times in Somei High that Iida didn't get class rep.

Eventually, everyone settled for an election. [Name] voted for Midoriya as a little thank you for what he did yesterday. Of course, a small vote would never make up for what Midoriya did, but this would be the first step.

He handed his paper to Iida, who walked by, collecting them all in before counting and writing the results on the board. Midoriya received first place with 4 votes, with Yaoyorozu in second with 2.

"I got 4 votes!?" Midoriya yelled out in confusion as Bakugo slammed his fists onto the desk and stood up.

"Why Deku?! Who voted for him?!" Bakugo yelled, to which Sero gave a sassy remark saying that voting for Midoriya is better than him, and as expected, an argument broke out.