Chapter 58 💐

[Name]'s classmates looked at him in concern. Throughout recent days, [Name] had been coming back from his job as a Hashira exhausted, and he was barely getting through any lessons without falling asleep.

However, when others asked, [Name] refused to answer, only muttering about how they'd caught someone's tail and wouldn't let go. Plus, all the daily cases of 'cannibals' reported have gone dead silent.

[Name] was changing into his hero costume as he listened to Midoriya talk about his second quirk, but a clang echoed in the room as Bakugo's flare accessories from his hero costume lay on the floor as [Name] stood wide-eyed with his sword reaching out as his eyes held deep fear before he realised that he was only in his school locker room.

His male classmates looked at him in concern as [Name] timidly turned around and continued to change. [Name] left the changing rooms swiftly and noticed the absence of Aizawa as All Might tried to offer him cotton candy.

.

.

.

[Name] was training intensely as his class came up with more ultimate moves. as [Name] practised technique after technique even when his hands bled, and he was eventually stopped to rest by All Might as [Name] practically collapsed once his sword was taken away.

"You're working hard, young Tsuyuri. Is everything alright?" All Might asked as [Name] gulped sloppily from his water bottle.

"We have to defeat him. We must!" [Name] spoke before he grabbed his sword with his aching limbs and ran back into the training grounds as All Might looked at him in concern.

All Might eventually stopped the training because he wanted to see everyone's Ultimate Moves from their work studies. Aoyama essentially used his navel laser as a sword, and Hagakure reflected Aoyama's laser as Ashido flipped over them from above and covered herself in a layer of acid, melting the robots once it touched them.

Aoyama, Ashido, Hagakure - Work Study with Equipped Hero: Yoroi Musha

Sato and Ojiro learned to analyse their opponents' moves and attack as the robots were crushed by their strength. [Name] clapped slightly from the sidelines as Ojiro smiled shyly at him. The two had gotten considerably closer since the beginning of the year, and now the two were great friends, so seeing someone as strong as [Name] clap for him made Ojiro a little bashful.

Ojiro, Sato - Work Study with Lion Hero: Shishido

Shoji and Jiro were put in a work study together due to their amazing locating abilities, so the two easily noticed their opponents before they came into view and destroyed them.

Jiro, Shoji - Work Study with Killer Whale Hero: Gang Orca

Mineta trapped the robots using his quirk in rapid fire as Sero used his tape to wrap up the robots before the small devices belonging to Kaminari were shot at the robots, and not long after, all were activated, causing all of them to be electrocuted as they shut down.

Kaminari, Mineta, Sero - Work Study with Mineyama Hero: Mt. Lady

Iida sped forward with his usual insane speed and shattered the robots with his legs as he somehow decided that calling his move 'Manners' was a good choice, but it oddly fit him in a way.

Iida - Work Study with Normal Hero: Manual

Koda learned to communicate efficiently with the animals to help him and not waste time due to his shyness but [Name] always found his quietness comforting as the two were often seen sitting close to each other in the dorms. A silent friendship.

Koda - Work Study with Laundry Hero: Wash!

Tokoyami had made tremendous progress in his abilities after working with a strong hero, as he efficiently took down any enemy in his path and flew similarly to the hero he interned with.

Tokoyami - Work Study with Wing Hero: Hawks

Kirishima didn't have many changes to his quirk aside from being able to keep his hardened form for longer. [Name] and Kirishima had gotten closer since the interview lesson with Mt. Lady, but whenever [Name] brings out his coin, even to just clean it, Kirishima flinches away for some reason [Name] can't figure out.

Kirishima - Work Study with BMI Hero: Fatgum

[Name] tilted his head as wires oddly similar to Midoriya's new quirk sprouted out of Uraraka's hero outfit and also the new helmet she wore, which amplified her vision. [Name] decided to ignore these sudden and plagiarised ideas. Asui and Uraraka worked together like two peas in a pod.

Asui, Uraraka - Work Study with Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu

Yaoyorozu almost assumed a wizard-like stance as she made quick, unexpected movements, as if influenced by her work study.

Yaoyorozu - Work Study with Magic Hero: Majestic

However, the most change was in Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugo as they destroyed the robots in mere seconds, almost like it was child's play to them, and [Name] smiled at them as Midoriya looked back and smiled back at him.

Bakugo, Midoriya, Todoroki - Work Study with Flame Hero: Endeavor

[Name] was working on his stealth and ultimately his physical attack as the robots were unable to locate him before they were destroyed, and the class watched their classmate not in amazement but in worry.

Tsuyuri - Work Study with Love Hashira: Kanroji Mitsuri and Serpent Hashira: Iguro Obanai

"[Name]!" A voice dear to him called out as Uraraka rushed up to him, grabbing him by the arm. "You're pushing yourself too far! I don't know what's going on, but it isn't that important to neglect yourself!"

[Name] whirled around and glared harshly at her as his eyes filled with pure rage and fury at her words.

"If it's not that important, my comrades, dead or alive, wouldn't have fought for this moment for hundreds of years!" [Name] screamed at her as the class was stunned into silence. "If this fails because of me, I will atone for my sins by committing Seppuku if I haven't been killed yet! Who cares for my health if the entirety of Japan and the rest of the world get wiped out? Huh? What kind of idiot are you to think this whole world is rainbows and ponies?!"

[Name] ripped his arm from hers as he shoved the shocked Uraraka away as he stormed out of the training arena, leaving the class in stunned shock as Uraraka stood back up and watched her relationship with [Name] crumble before her eyes.

'...'