Chapter 43 ⁕

"Yaomomo, how is your ultimate move coming along?" Hagakure asked as Yaoyorozu sighed and explained how she hasn't been able to do what she has envisioned yet. "What about you, Tsu?"

"I've perfected a move that's even more frog-like than before, and I'm sure you'll be surprised," Asui responded as she drank her strawberry milk happily.

"What about you, Ochako?" Hagakure got no reply from the short, brown-haired girl, and Tsu poked her arm to get her attention, making her gasp in shock.

"You seem tired," Asui said as Uraraka began waving her arms about nervously.

"Ah, no! I'm not tired at all!" Uraraka sweated slightly as Ashido's eyes narrowed slightly.

"At least, that's how it's supposed to be... but... recently my hearts been all stirred up," Uraraka said nervously as Ashido's eyes brightened and she leapt at Uraraka.

"It's love!" Ashido cried excitedly as Uraraka's face exploded into a bright rose.

"Wh-What? I don't know what you're talking about!" Uraraka yelled as Ashido leaped forward even more.

"Is it Midoriya, Iida, or Yuri?" Ashido questioned as Hagakure spoke up.

"Ochako and Tsuyuri are on a first name basis, remember!" Hagakure informed.

"It's Yuri, isn't it!? You two would look so well together!" Ashido smiled as Uraraka began to flaot in the air as she denied everything.

"Spit it out; if you do, you'll get a lighter sentence," Jiro smirked as Uraraka covered her face with her hands.

Uraraka gasped as, out the window, she saw Midoriya practising his quirk as she blushed brighter, but not long after, [Name] walked in the door and made a noise of confusion at Uraraka's state.

"Ochako?" He asked as all the girls turned to him with devilish smirks.

"Yuri! Are you and Ochako dating?" Ashido leapt at [Name] and grabbed him by the shoulders.

"Huh?" [Name] tilted his head as the girls whined.

"So, it must be Midoriya or Ochako who hasn't told Tsuyuri about her crush," Jiro said as [Name] was currently encouraging Uraraka to come down.

.

.

.

[Name] stood outside the licencing exam as the rest of his classmates voiced their nerves. However, what they didn't know was that [Name] was more nervous than the rest of them combined. He was now the public's new Flower Hashira, and if he failed his licencing exam, his reputation would suffer, and people would perceive him as weak.

"Plus..." Kirishima started.

"Ultra!" Some random stranger finished as [Name] turned to him with confusion.

"I am very, extremely sorry!" The student slammed his head against the ground as he apologized, as [Name] swore he could hear Shinobu angrily ranting from wherever she was resting.

(Remember this is a reader insert, so I won't be giving Tsuyuri a specific religion, so it is up to you.)

[Name] zoned out until he heard a loud feminine voice and an annoyed sigh from Aizawa. "Eraser? it's you, isn't it, Eraser?!"

"I saw you on TV and at the sports festival, but it's been a long minute since we last met in person!" The woman continued as Aizawa's eye twitched.

"Let's get married!" The woman pointed from her to Aizawa as Ashido gasped excitedly.

"No." Was Aizawa's reply.

"No? Good one!" The woman laughed as she held her stomach and giggled.

"You're as difficult to talk to as ever, Joke." Aizawa sighed as Midoriya began fanboying once more.

"If you marry me, then we can make a happy family with never-ending laughter!" Joke encouraged as Aizawa denied her belief of an 'happy family with never-ending laughter'.

"You two seem close," Asui pointed out as [Name] did coin tricks behind her.

"Our agencies used to be close to each other; we were in a cycle of helping and being helped, and that's where our love bloomed!" Joke sighed happily as Aizawa once more debunked her lies.

Suddenly, [Name] felt his hands being grabbed and clasped together. "Hello, Tsuyuri [Name], right? "You're incredible; I truly admire you." A cheerful voice spoke as [Name] looked to see a typically bland-looking male, yet [Name] recognised the fake smile; he knew it all too well as he also wears one.

.

.

.

[Name] listened to the exam seriously and was the first to begin attaching the devices to his body. "We should stick together," Midoriya suggested, but immediately he noticed the absence of one of his classmates. [Name].

With [Name], he was waiting for someone to show up as his left eye examined his surroundings and took in every detail.

Just as expected, two students leapt out, and [Name] quickly jumped back to avoid their attempts to get him.

"You're the pro-hero student, right? So if we get you, we'll look incredibly strong!" One student said as they charged at [Name] again, they gasped once they heard three small dings before they noticed their devices had all been hit.

The two students exclaimed as it appeared that the remaining student had lost her courage and sprinted away. Just before two arms encased him, he threw his swords back as the girl jumped back to avoid getting hit.

"Well, hello there. What's your name?" The girl asked as [Name] frowned before finding her targets on her body.

"I'm T-Utsushimi Camie, you're as I remember the Flower Hashira, Tsuyuri [Name] correct?" She asked as she held one of the balls in her hands, preparing to strike.

"I saw what happened to your sister and how bloody you were after the fight; you looked so cool!" She smiled as she charged towards [Name], but the familiar tape shooting past her made her dodge.

"[Name] watch out! She can change her appearance to look like anyone; stick with us!" Uraraka shouted as she landed next to him.

"I'm getting tired of you interrupting me with Midoriya and now Tsuyuri; how dare you?" snarled Utsushimi before bolting.

"At least she wasn't naked this time," Uraraka said as [Name] turned to face her, clearly confused by what she had just said.

"Here, I have a plan." Midoriya stated before going on to explain his plans.

.

.

.

[Name] was dashing around as he evaded opponent after opponent and led them to the specific spot Midoriya had told him to. As soon as [Name] ran past a certain point, Uraraka released her quirk as the students got trapped under the tape, with [Name] knocking out the remaining ones that had missed the trap.

[Name] kneeled next to a girl with long black hair as he used a ball to hit all her targets, and she kneeled her head into the rock with shame before she felt a hand ruffling her hair before [Name] left to his other classmates.

"We're at 80 people; so far, so good." The voice called as [Name] walked with Midoriya, Sero, and Uraraka back to the meeting spot.

'Shinobu, Kanae, I have to win this. It's a must.'