Chapter 46 ⚘

"Listen up, everyone! Stay in line and move promptly to the grounds." Iida instructed as he did his usual hand-chopping movements.

"You're the only one who isn't in line," Sero reminded Iida, who began to blush with embarrassment as [Name] laughed.

"I heard Class A. Two people! Two people failed the provisional licence exam in your class!" Monoma laughed.

"According to Vlad-Sensei, we'll have classes together this semester. I'm looking forward to it!" A girl with a clear accent spoke as Monoma whispered something to her before she turned and spoke again. "I'll beat you so bad you won't be able to get back up!"

Monoma burst into laughter before he was knocked unconscious by Kendo. "Hey, we're trying to get through back here." A tired voice spoke.

[Name] noticed it was Shinso, but he looked much more muscular than last time. "I'm sorry. Everyone, cut your chitchat, let's go!" Iida ordered.

During the entire meeting, [Name] was leaning on Todoroki's shoulder, almost falling asleep as the speech was incredibly boring. Plus, he'd been so busy with hero work lately, especially since getting his provisional license, that he needed a few minutes to rest his eyes.

.

.

.

It was a few days later when Midoriya returned, and [Name] was happy to see him back. "Now that Midoriya is back, we'll go into more detail about the work studies. Please come in." Aizawa turned to the door as three students walked in.

One had blonde hair and blue eyes; another had periwinkle hair and blue eyes; and the last had indigo hair and blue eyes.

"We'll have people who have experienced it firsthand tell you about how these are different from the internships. Make sure to listen carefully." Aizawa ordered, "The top three students in U.A.'s hero course, also known as the Big Three."

The blonde one stood confidently, while the periwinkle girl stood politely, and the indigo male stood shyly and curled up.

"Okay, please introduce yourself briefly, starting with Amajiki." Aizawa handed it over to the indigo male as he suddenly lifted his head up and glared at the class before beginning to shake and turn around to face the wall.

"Um, you are the top of U.A.'s hero class, right?" Ojiro asked nervously as Amajiki continued to quake in nerves.

"Now that's what they call having the heart of a flea, Amajiki!" The periwinkle one laughed. "This is Amajiki Tamaki, and I'm Hado Nejire. We were asked to talk to you guys about work studies."

The girl suddenly changed and began to ask questions. "Hey, hey, why are you wearing a mask? Are you sick?" She asked Shoji, but before he could respond, she moved on.

"Oh, my! You must be Todoroki, right?" she exclaimed as she jumped to the side. "How did you get that burn?"

"Ashido, if one of your horns breaks off, will another grow back in? Can you move them?" She asked Ashido next.

"Mineta, are those balls of yours hair? How do you have haircuts?" She asked as Mineta claimed how it was sexual harassment to ask about his balls as he drooled excitedly as [Name] hit him with a rubber slightly too hard, making him slump down in his seat unconscious.

"Asui, you're a tree frog-- not a toad, right?" She bounced around excitedly before zooming in real close to [Name].

"Tsuyuri! You're the pro-hero student, right? How did you go blind in that eye of yours?" She poked his cheek to try to prompt an answer out of him.

"There's so much I want to know about all of you! It's so strange!" She raised herself on the balls of her feet to her tiptoes as she clenched her fists excitedly like a child.

"Hey, hey, Ojiro, can you support your whole body with your tail? Hey, hey, tell me; I wanna know!" She beamed with light as Aizawa began to radiate anger.

She soon stopped and got back in her place, and now it was the last male's turn to introduce himself. "The future's gonna be...."

Everyone was silent.

"Grim, that's what you were supposed to say, right?" He said, " All right, my call-and-response was a huge fail!"

"Well, you guys look like you're not sure what's going on, right?" The male laughed. "We're some strange third-year students who have suddenly appeared to explain about work studies, which aren't even required."

"You guys have your provisional license, right? Why don't you all fight me at once?" The male raised a fist in the air as he spoke, and the class looked at him in shock at his request.

"Wh- what!?" exclaimed the class. 

.

.

.

[Name] stood in his gym uniform as he watched the male, now known as Togata Mirio, warm up.

"Um... are you serious?" Sero asked nervously, as [Name] knew not to underestimate the third year.

"So who's first?" Togata asked as Kirishima instantly got into position, but Midoriya beat him to it.

[Name] attempted not to snicker as his classmates were taken down one by one but did blink in confusion when Togata's clothes fell off.

"So just you left then, Flower Hashira." Togata spoke as [Name] finally looked at him and his very naked body but kept his eyes up as he didn't want to be as scarred as Jiro was.

Drawing his blade, [Name] closed his right eye as his increased eyesight looked for openings. Togata fell through the floor.

Dodging to the right as bluebells scattered everywhere, Togata searched for the pro hero. "You really are the Flower Hashira, and you do live up to your title,"

Hitting the back of his knees, it phased through his legs as [Name] flipped up in the air.

"Fourth Form: Crimson Hanagoromo!"

An attack weaved as Togata attempted to predict where it would land, but he decided the best decision would be to fall into the ground.

"Alright, that's it." Aizawa shouted as Togata popped up and smiled at the first year.

"Wow, good job for your first year. No wonder you're a pro already!" Togata pulled him into a noogie as [Name] pushed him away considering he was still naked. "Oh woops, sorry about that." Togata pulled his pants on.

"I tried to make it so you all wouldn't see my willy, but I'm sorry about that, girls." Togata apologised.

"But anyway, you do get it, right?" Togata asked as he was now fully back in his gym uniform.

Everyone aside from Todoroki and [Name] was clutching their stomachs in pain as Togata laughed. "Did you think my quirk was strong?"

"It was too strong!" Sero yelled.

"Think about me too; it's not fair!" Hagakure whined.

"What are you, a hybrid like Todoroki?" Ashido questioned.

"Nope, I've only got one quirk!" Togata smiled as [Name] blinked before a crow flew through the open window, squawking as he landed not so elegantly on [Name]'s arm.

"Mission! A villain has been going around killing and eating young girls, ages 5–10! Go, Go!" The crow yelled as the class looked at the bird in shock and then horror after what it said.

[Name] ran off quickly.

'Kanae, Shinobu. How did you manage this when you were students?'