Chapter 30 𓇑

"Okay, that's it for class. There's only one week left until final exams, so make sure to study. There won't be just a written exam; there will also be a practical, so be prepared. That's all." Aizawa stepped out of the room as Kaminari began panicking about how he didn't study.

Kaminari Denki: 21/21

Ashido Mina: 20/21

"It's true that we had one event after another, but..." Tokoyami trailed off.

"For the midterms, we just started school, so they didn't cover much," Sato said as Koda listened.

Tokoyami Fumikage: 15/21

Sato Rikido: 13/21

Koda Koji: 12/21

"It'll be tough considering there's a practical exam, too." Mineta smirked.

Mineta Minoru: 10/21

"Ashido, Kaminari! L-Let's do our best!" Midoriya encouraged. "We all want to go to the training camp together, right?"

"Yes! As the class representative, I have high hopes that you'll be moved to action!" Iida raised his hand.

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention," Todoroki remarked as Kaminari clutched his chest as if his heart had shattered.

Midoriya Izuku: 4/21

Iida Tenya: 2/21

Todoroki Shoto 6/21

"You two, I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures," Yaoyorozu volunteered as Kaminari and Ashido cried in relief. "I can't help with the practical though..." she muttered.

Yaoyorozu Momo: 1/21

[Name] looked at her as he was currently spinning the coin across his finger and quickly caught the coin once it lost speed and fell.

Tsuyuri [Name]: 5/21

"I'm not one of those two, but can I join, too?" Jiro asked.

"Sorry, me too! Are you good with classical Japanese, Yaoyorozu?" Sero interrupted.

"I'd like to join in, too. There's a bunch of stuff I don't get," Ojiro sighed as he raised his hand.

Jiro Kyoka: 8/21

Sero Hanta: 18/21

Ojiro Mashirao: 9/21

"Look at the difference in virtue. Hey Bakugo, can you teach me?" Kirishima pointed towards himself.

"No, get lost." Bakugo answered.

Kirishima Eijiro: 16/21

Bakugo Katsuki: 3/21

"Oi, Tsuyuri, you'll help me, right?" Kirishima asked as [Name] flipped his coin before shaking his head in disagreement as Kirishima trailed back to Bakugo sadly.

"Don't go asking him! I'll beat it into you!" Bakugo yelled as Kirishima stuck his thumb up.

"Hm, everyone's panicking now," Aoyama said with his hands resting on his cheeks as Shoji looked confused at him.

Aoyama Yuga: 19/21

Shoji Mezo: 11/21

.

.

.

In the lunch hall, [Name] was sitting with Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya, Uraraka, Asui, and Hagakure as [Name] ate his bento made by Aoi and drank a bottle of ramune that he had bought on his way to school as he couldn't help but gulp once he saw it in the shop window.