Chapter 53 𓋇

[Name] and Hado were doing Eri's hair as Midoriya's eyes lit up after hearing that Eri would be cared for at U.A.

"Oh, yay, it's Eri!" Uraraka smiled as she leaned down slightly, as did Kirishima, as [Name] and Hado finished her hair, and [Name] added amaryllis' over her hair ties as she smiled after [Name] showed her the flowers through his phone camera.

"You remind me of my little sister. Welcome," Asui spoke as she leaned over the couch, and Eri smiled in response and thanked her.

"How did this come about...?" Midoriya asked.

"She couldn't stay at the hospital forever..." Aizawa trailed off as he brought Amajiki, Togata, Midoriya, Kirishima, Asui, and Uraraka outside to speak privately as [Name] and Hado kept Eri entertained by letting Eri tie up Hado's hair and place accessories on [Name]'s head.

"Tsuyuri, head back to your dorm. You have visitors soon." Aizawa ordered as [Name] stood up, saying his goodbyes to Eri before leaving.

.

.

.

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!" The familiar voice called out as [Name] turned to see Mandalay.

"We've come to lend a paw and help!" Ragdoll cheered as [Name] frowned, knowing what had happened to her.

"Coming out of nowhere..." Tiger yelled.

"Stingingly cute and catlike!" Pixie-Bob smirked as the four got into their signature pose despite not being in their hero costumes.

"Wild, Wild Pussycats!" The four cheered as the class brightened at their visit.

Ashido and Hagakure rushed over and took the box of treats out of Tiger's hands as they excitedly jumped up and down before bowing to show respect.

[Name] stood up with a smile as he stood with his classmates. "Oh, it's Tsuyuri!" Pixie-Bob smiled as she approached him. "While I didn't appreciate how you threw yourself off when I was trying to speak, but... I'm sorry about your sister."

[Name]'s smile faltered slightly, but [Name] thanked her. Midoriya dashed past him, excitedly shaking Kota's hand and thanking him for the letter he had sent, as Kota looked away, embarrassed, only to meet the eyes of [Name], who was amused by the scene.

Midoriya looked at [Name], who nudged his head towards a pair of red shoes that were clearly too small for Midoriya but perfect for Kota. "Oh, he chose them himself and said he definitely wanted red," Mandalay said as Kota began panicking and waving his hands in the air as [Name] stiffled a laugh at Midoriya's young fan.

"But, why are you back at U.A.?" Sato asked as he carried a tray of tea.

"We came to notify you lot that we're back in business again!" Pixie-Bob cheered as [Name] looked at Ragdoll in confusion.

"Ragdoll, you're working again?" Midoriya questioned. "I thought you lost your quirk and..."

"It's not back! I'll be doing office work to help the other three. Call me Office Lady Cat!" Ragdoll made typing motions with her fingers.

"But. We did receive a message from Tartarus, though." Pixie-Bob announced. "All For One suggested giving Ragdoll her quirk back, but they're still trying to pin down just how many quirks he truly has."

"For now, the best idea is to not go through with this and keep him contained," Pixie-Bob finished as Yaoyorozu piped up.

"Then, why are you starting up again at this time?" Yaoyorozu stepped forward as Mandalay smiled.

"This will be announced later, but for the Japanese Hero Billboard chart, we were ranked 411 for the second half of the year." Mandalay spoke as [Name] recognised the chart.

It was never done by any Hashiras. They were too busy to.

"Last time, you were ranked 32." Midoriya spoke as [Name] looked at him in shock at how he knew that.

.

.

.

[Name] watched the screen of Endeavor fighting the nomu in horror. He was standing next to Todoroki as the boy watched his father fight. Once the fight had ended with Endeavor being victorious, Todoroki crouched down as [Name] kneeled down with him to comfort him.

Suddenly, [Name]'s crow came zooming in from an open window, squawking as it perched on [Name]'s outstretched arm.

"Tokito Muichiro, Mist Hashira, and Shinazugawa Genya have died following their battle with Uppermoon 1! Shinazugawa Sanemi and Himejima Gyomei are in bad condition!" [Name]'s eyes widened as his hand shook.

His classmates turned to look at him in shock as [Name] grabbed his sword and haori before dashing out the door, following his crow closely. His classmates attempted to call out for him, but he didn't stop.

He remembered talking to Tokito. He was quiet and very forgetful, yet they often stuck close to each other due to both of them being quiet. Genya was loud but quite shy around men, as she would look away each time she saw [Name]. He didn't speak to her much, but he knew she was strong.

After a long while of running, [Name] panted out of breath and saw a crying Shinazugawa and a mourning Himejima. The latter was holding Tokito's corpse, as Shinazugawa held nothing but a pair of familiar clothes as he just cried and screamed for his sister.

Dropping down next to Tokito, he looked at the young, deceased Hashira with sadness. All Hashiras were ready to die fighting any villain, but Tokito was younger than [Name]. He felt sorrow for the male as he was split in two and his lower half was cleanly sliced off.

Himejima had tears slowly streaming down his face like usual, and the sound of sirens getting closer alerted the three alive and breathing Hashiras. "Shinazugawa, help will be here soon."

"No! Can't you see she's dead! My sister!" Shinazugawa screamed as [Name] as he stared at the clothes that could be linked to Genya's hero outfit.

Soon, police and paramedics rushed in and gasped at the blood surrounding the area. [Name] stood up as the paramedics loaded Himejima and Shinazugawa, who still gripped onto Genya's clothes, into ambulances and covered Muichiro in a white sheet as reporters filled the area as well.

[Name] stood and looked down at a broken flute, picking it up using a bit of cloth as he examined it. It was ancient, and it was laying in what presumably were Uppermoon 1's clothes, so it must belong to him. But why would he have a flute?

Handing it over to police, [Name] left, ignoring every reporter that tried to force him into answering questions. Stepping into the ambulance containing Shinazugawa [Name], he sat as he looked at the clothes in the grieving Hashira's arms.

'....'