Chapter 37 💮

Kirishima was eating aggressively, while [Name] ate a lot more elegantly. It was nice food. However, it lacked the touch of what Aoi would cook the food that was dear to [Name]'s heart along with her.

He was getting messages from Naho, Sumi, and Kiyo to ask about his wellbeing and keep him updated on how they were. It made [Name]'s imitation of a smile seem slightly more genuine.

He was now in the hot springs as [Name] sat next to Todoroki, while Mineta stood at the wall separating the female and male hot springs from one another. Some of [Name]'s classmates stared at the multiple scars across his body, but [Name] ignored their curious gazes. "Food and stuff is great, but what I'm really after is beyond this wall." He muttered as [Name] looked his way.

"What are you talking about, Mineta?" Midoriya asked as Mineta pushed his ear against the wall and managed to hear the girls talking.

"See, there they are. Nowadays, not setting different bathing times for men and women is an accident," Mineta whispered as blushes appeared on multiple of [Name]'s male classmates.

"Mineta, stop it! What you are doing is extremely inappropriate!" Iida stormed up to him.

"You're too fussy," Mineta said before beginning to climb up the wall quickly using his quirk. Mineta neared the top of the wall, but something shot past him and gripped him by the wrist to prevent him from reaching the top.

[Name] knelt with a towel wrapped around his waist as Kota stood next to him in shock at his speed. [Name] huffed before chucking Mineta off the wall as Kota scolded him for his inappropriate behaviour.

"Mineta really is the worst, huh?" Asui's voice was heard.

"Thank you, Tsuyuri and Kota!" Ashido cheered as [Name] stood to his full height and faced away from the girls' hot springs as he nodded. However, Kota turned around before he gasped and fell into the boys' hot springs, and [Name] blink as he watched him fall before grabbing his collar.

Midoriya dashed to the edge, arms outstretched, as [Name] dropped the unconscious Kota into Midoriya's waiting arms."Hey, Yuri, as our hero, why don't you join us!" Ashido joked and began giggling, as did the other girls, once she heard Mineta scream and start cursing [Name] after hearing the words.

[Name] jumped down back into the male hot springs as he took his seat back next to Todoroki, who began a conversation with him.

.

.

.

"Today, we will begin training camp to increase your strength," Aizawa explained before chucking a softball at Bakugo. "Bakugo. Throw this."

"This is from the fitness test," Bakugo mumbled.

"Your record from the beginning of the year was 705.2 meters so let's see how much you've improved," Bakugo walked over to the edge of the cliff as his classmates began getting excited.

"709.6 meters." Aizawa's voice made Bakugo gasp, as did all his classmates, at the minimal difference since the beginning of the year.

"It's been three months since you started high school, and through experience, you have all improved, but your quirks have not improved, so that's what we'll be training for," Aizawa explained.

.

.

.

Bakugo was immersing his hands in boiling hot water to try to expand his sweat glands and launching massive explosions into the sky to see how many he could release in a short period of time. Todoroki was alternating between ice and fire to train his body to get used to the cold temperatures and to try to control the temperature of the flames.

Sero was producing tape constantly to increase his capacity and improve strength and speed. Kirishima and Ojiro were sparring against each other, which helped improve both of their quirks.

Kaminari was releasing tonnes of electricity into a large capacity battery in order to be able to handle large amounts of electricity. Koda was yelling in order to increase his vocal range and also to help him become less shy.

Aoyama was repeatedly shooting his naval laser to increase the amount of time and distance he could fire it. Tokoyami was attempting to control Dark Shadow in a dark cave in an attempt to be able to control him even at night, when Dark Shadow is stronger.

Uraraka was tumbling in a ball while using her quirk to help control her motion sickness. Iida was running all around the training area as he focused on stamina and speed.

Asui was climbing in order to train the muscles in her body as well as her tongue. Sato was eating as much sugar as he possibly could while lifting weights.

Yaoyorozu, who was next to Sato, was also eating sweets while amplifying her creations to be able to create them faster. Tsuyuri was using Yaoyorozu's creations, which she was creating and loading into a canon, and firing them at top speeds at Tsuyuri to work on his dodging and his reaction time, along with how fast he can swing his sword.

Jiro was strengthening her earphone jacks by attempting to stab them into a pillar of pure hard rock. Ashido was increasing the durability of her skin by releasing her acids onto the mountain with her palms firmly pressed against the mountain.

Mineta was repeatedly pulling his purple balls off his head, even when his scalp bleb to increase the amount he could pull off. Hagakure and Shoji were training, with Hagakure practising stealth and Shoji attempting to find her. Midoriya was doing basic training like push ups and sit ups but was eventually forced into sparring.

"Tsuyuri, 105 at once now!" Yaoyorozu yelled before [Name] began slicing each one and dodging others as multiple Russian nesting dolls got launched at [Name] from multiple directions.

"Good. 110!" She shouted.

Iida's sweat dropped as he ran by the two, watching over a hundred nesting dolls being shot at [Name] at intense speeds.

"115!"

.

.

.

"Remember what I said—this would be the only time we cooked or did anything for you!" Pixie-Bob smirked.

Many of [Name]'s classmates were completely exhausted, and even [Name] sweat slightly during the training. "You all look exhausted!" Ragdoll laughed before she and Pixie-Bob walked away and left the students to make their own food.

'That training was slightly difficult, Kanae.'