Chapter 8 ❁

"Shoji, is everyone here? Can you check?" Iida asked as [Name] stood to the side of them, katana out of its sheath and ready.

"Everyone's scattered, but they're all in this building." Shoji's words made the group [Name] was in sigh in relief, but there was still the problem of the mist villain. [Name] was tense considering his attacks wouldn't work on him.

"Damn it, physical attacks can't hit him, and he can warp things... his quirk is the worst!" Sero complained as Thirteen stepped forward, ready to do whatever it took to protect the students.

"Class rep, I give this duty to you. Run to the school and alert them of what is happening here." Thirteen ordered, to which Iida immediately objected, claiming that he would be a terrible class representative if he left everyone behind.

"Go, Emergency Exit!" Sato stepped forward, "If you can get out, there are alarms. That's why these villains are attacking from inside."

"As long as you go outside, they won't follow you," Sero stated, standing next to Sato. 

"Use your quirk to save others!" Thirteen got into a stance ready to fight the villain despite being a rescue hero. Then, Shoji also stepped forward.

"I can totally support you, Iida!" Uraraka cheered as Ashido nodded along with her words, while [Name] stood behind them, smiling, like usual.

"Please, class rep!" Uraraka cried, desperately trying to get Iida to listen to her words.

Iida finally seemed to understand his orders as he also got into a stance to run as fast as he could out the door. Thirteen activated their quirk as soon as the villain made any moves to attack. "Black Hole!"

The villain still spoke, "You have an interesting quirk. However, you are a rescue hero; you have half the normal heroes battle experience!"

Suddenly, the warp appeared behind Thirteen, and before [Name] could react, Thirteen's quirk began targeting them. [Name] knew that if he got too close, he would be affected as well, so he could only stand there and watch.

"Teacher!" Mina cried as Thirteen fell to the ground.

"Iida, run!" Sato ordered, "Hurry!" Iida clenched his teeth before running past the villain as [Name] took a stance once more. He knew his quirk couldn't hurt him, but it could still block his vision with the flowers.

Iida didn't have time to stop as he was about to run into a warp gate, but suddenly a kick to his side shoved him out of the way. Iida looked back to see [Name] getting sucked into the warp gate. "Tsuyuri!" Iida was filled with fury as he began to run faster. Due to him being unable to stop, his classmate sacrificed himself, despite the fact that he could end up anywhere.

"Go Iida! Don't let Tsuyuri letting himself be warped go to waste!" Uraraka yelled, throwing the villain up in the air.

Meanwhile, a warp gate appeared in the middle of the rescue centre, and out came [Name] who quickly steadied his feet and saw the horrific sight of his teacher on the ground with blood pooling from his head.

"Hm? Another measly student?" The one with hands all over him asked.

[Name] drew his sword, ready to protect his teacher.

"Fifth Form: Peonies of Futility" [Name] attacked the weird creature from every possible side, inflicting major damage and being able to slice off both arms.

"T-Tsuyuri, get out of here. I can't erase this thing's quirk," Aizawa coughed weakly as [Name] held an arm out in a protective way in front of Aizawa. [Name] hummed before taking another inhale.

"Huh... you're quite a strong student, aren't you? Wait... I recognise that outfit and that hairclip. You must have been close to that deceased flower hero... Kocho Kanae of the Corps Agency right?" The hand guy smiled creepily as [Name]'s eyes flared in anger.

"Fourth Form: Crimson Hanagoromo" [Name] flung himself at the hand guy before being stopped by an arm grabbing his. [Name] immediately launched another attack to free himself, not wanting to end up like Aizawa. "Sixth Form: Whirling Peach" [Name] spun on themselves and sliced off the arm grabbing him cleanly before landing on both feet and huffing before taking another inhale. [Name] recognised the giant monster villain must have a quick regeneration quirk just like how some villains that Shinobu's agency fights.

Suddenly, the warp gate appeared again and informed the hand villain of a student escaping, which nearly made [Name] sigh in relief at knowing Iida had escaped.

"We can't win against a bunch of pros... it's game over... man, it's game over..." The villain sighed, "Let's go home, but.. before we leave, let's damage his pride." Suddenly, the villain was aiming his hand at Asui and [Name]'s eyes widened, but thankfully, Aizawa stopped his quirk before he touched Asui, making [Name] run over and prepare to swing at him before the monster flung him back and he crashed near Aizawa.

Midoriya jumped up, preparing to punch the villain, but compared to the monster, it did nothing, and before [Name] could react again, a boom was heard from the entrance and All Might appeared at just the right moment.

[Name] took the opportunity to snatch his three classmates away with immense speed and place them near Aizawa. "Wh- Tsuyuri!" Midoriya gasped, as just a moment ago he was near the water.

"Oh, so we aren't going home after all..." the villain said, staring up at All Might, who radiated anger.

"I had a bad feeling, so I left the talk with the principal on hold and came, and I passed Young Iida on the way and got an idea of what happened." All Might explained as he gritted his teeth in anger.

"It's fine now! I am here!" All Might yelled, tearing his tie from his shirt as Mineta next to [Name] cried out in relief.

"All.. Might... He's not smiling..." Midoriya's eyes widened and [Name] nodded as he had his hand on his katana's handle tightly in case he needed to fight again.

The hand villain looked at [Name], amazed by his skill despite how young he was. "He might be a problem," [Name] gritted his teeth, clutching his weapon tighter and taking a stance once more.

'Kanae, have I lived up to your expectations?'