Chapter 11 💐

"The police have investigated the group calling themselves 'The League Of Villains' and there does not appear to be anyone registered with the name Shigaraki in their 20s or 30s that has a disintegration quirk or anything similar," The detective spoke off his clipboard to the staff at U.A.

"So, we don't know anything..." Vlad King spoke frustratingly with his arms crossed.

"We have to hurry. Once their leader recovers from his injuries, they'll try again," Snipe called out, as Midnight turned to him with a smile.

"Don't worry, that Tsuyuri from Class 1-A told me that one of the kunai that he had thrown was laced with poison to stun but also to slow down healing speed. He won't start recovering fully past not bleeding out to death until the poison wears off, which Tsuyuri told me will take a while," Midnight smiled, proud of the student. "Unless they have someone with a healing quirk, he'll be out of commission for quite a long time."

"That Tsuyuri is quite a strong student, isn't he?" Nezu smiled as everyone turned to watch the principal. "It's no surprise as he's been trained by the Hashiras,"

"He is quite the odd ball though, with his coin and all, y'know," Midnight commented as she made a motion of flipping a coin like how [Name] always does.

"I asked some of his... friends about it, but they said Tsuyuri refused to answer that question," All Might added in, as all the heroes in the room hummed in faint annoyance.

"It's like we're all teenagers gossiping again. It's a nice change, but we should get back to the investigation," Midnight's words reminded everyone as they faced the detective again.

.

.

.

"Hey, did you watch the news last night?" Hagakure asked as Ojiro nodded, "Did you see how our class was on screen for a second? I didn't stand out at all." she whined.

"Tsuyuri, on the other hand, because he's that insect Hashira's brother, he got a lot of attention," Ojiro added as they all turned back to see said male, who was doing coin tricks as usual.

"But man, all the channels made a big deal out of it," Kaminari said as Kirishima and Jiro listened.

"I was surprised," Kirishima added.

"I mean, can you blame them? The school that pumps out some of the best heroes was attacked," Jiro added, fiddling with her earphone jacks.

"Who knows what could've happened if the teachers didn't show up when they did," Sero rested his head on his arms.

"Did you see Tsuyuri's sister when she showed up? Despite her smile, her hand was twitching with anger," Ashido commented as Asui and Aoyama nodded along with her.

"Stop it!" Mineta yelled, as he was quaking with fear, "Just thinking about it makes me want to wet myse-"

"Shut up! Be quiet and grow a pair, loser!" Bakugo yelled once his small patience was worn thin.

Meanwhile, with [Name], he was teaching Midoriya how to do coin tricks as Midoriya watched in fascination. "You have a lot of control with that coin, Tsuyuri!" he complimented as [Name] just nodded before Iida's yelling for everyone to get in their seats made Midoriya sit back in his respective seat.

The door opening made [Name] look up to see a completely bandaged Aizawa as he walked into the room.

"Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!" The whole class yelled in shock. Iida attempted to ask about Aizawa's well being, but he wasn't answered as Aizawa stood at the front of the class.

"My well-being doesn't matter. What does is the fact that the fight isn't over," Aizawa announced as everyone instantly asked if it was more villains, to which Aizawa shook his head. "The U.A sports festival is coming up soon,"

"That's a super normal school event!" The class yelled.

"Are you sure it's okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jiro asked, as others seemed to agree.

"What if they attack us again?" Ojiro questioned.

"This is not an event to be cancelled because of some villains," Aizawa answered.

"All the top heroes will be watching, so we must do our best, as after the sports festival we may get noticed and scouted by heroes," Yaoyorozu informed.

"Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then this event will open up many opportunities," Aizawa reiterated.

However, [Name] knew he was just a replacement for Shinobu. Once she dies, [Name] will become the new Hashira. He didn't need to be watched by other heroes; the master, Ubuyashiki, would scout him.

.

.

.

"I'm getting really excited!" Kirishima yelled out as loads of [Name]'s classmates equally shared that excitement.

"Ojiro, Tsuyuri, I'm getting kinda nervous now," Hagakure said, "I need to stand out at the sports festival!" She waved her arms about as Ojiro sat on [Name]'s desk as Hagakure leaned on it while [Name] sat at the chair of said desk.

"B-But that's the whole point of your quirk..." Ojiro muttered, but Hagakure was still in her own world and didn't hear his words. "Hey Tsuyuri, are you nervous?" Ojiro asked, to which [Name] flipped his trusty coin before answering.

"I have been trained by many pros, so I believe I will do fine," [Name] spoke as Ojiro nodded at his answer.

"Ojiro, Tsuyuri, Hagakure... let's do our best at the sports festival!" Uraraka called out with a scary look on her face, to which [Name] tilted his head, wondering if she needed medical attention.

"W-Woah, Uraraka, you look um... kinda frightening," Ojiro replied awkwardly.

.

.

.

"Uraraka, I never asked, but why did you decide to try to become a hero?" Midoriya asked as Uraraka sweat dropped.

"W-Well... it was for money," Uraraka admitted.

"Money?" Midoriya inquired as Uraraka began to explain how her parents were impoverished and she wished to assist them in any way she could.

"Uraraka, bravo!" Iida cheered as he complimented her dedication and love towards her parents.

"Oh wait, Tsuyuri, you never told us why you are becoming a hero," Uraraka noted as they all looked towards [Name], who flipped his coin and cleared his voice.

"I am simply a replacement," He spoke as all three tilted their heads.

"A replacement?" Midoriya asked as [Name] nodded.

"Once the Insect Hashira dies, I will replace her. It's a dispensable system. Once I become Hashira, I will train someone to replace me when I die." [Name] admitted, "So my reasons for becoming a hero? It's mainly to replace the Insect Hashira."

The three looked shocked but also upset at [Name]'s words, as [Name] tried to figure out if he had done anything wrong.

"Young Midoriya is here!" A loud, recognisable voice yelled.

"All Might?" Midoriya asked as the group he was in looked confused aside from [Name], who once Midoriya woke up, All Might told him that [Name] had overheard and knew. "What's the matter?"

"Lunch." All Might said before striking a typical shy schoolgirl pose."Wanna eat together?" Midoriya quickly followed him as [Name], Iida, and Uraraka went to the lunch hall by themselves.

'Kanae, I will win for you'