Chapter 3 🌸

"Which of these English sentences is wrong?" Present Mic asked the class, half of whom were wondering why their lessons were so normal.

"Everybody, heads up! Let's get this party started!" Present Mic yelled, having more energy than all the students in the class combined.

"[Name] you answer! Don't think just because you're in the corner at the back that you can laze about!" Present Mic called out to whom [Name] flipped his coin as everyone watched in confusion.

After the coin was flipped, [Name] put it back in his pocket and stayed silent.

"O-Oi! Come on, you can't just refuse to answer!" Present Mic scolded, but he eventually gave up and called on Yaoyorozu, whose hand was desperately in the air waiting to be picked.

[Name] did know the answer, after all. Uzui had been abroad many times, especially to English-speaking countries, so he taught [Name]. He mostly taught him to show off to others.

.

.

.

[Name] was sitting alone eating the homemade bento. Aoi's cooking was amazing. She could easily make a living as a chef, yet she stayed at the Butterfly Estate out of her own will.

"Hey, Tsuyuri-Kun, come sit with us!" Kirishima called out. Eventually, the coin gave mercy and let [Name] tell Kirishima his name.

After a quick coin flip, it's decided the coin hates Kirishima again as [Name] promptly shook his head and continued eating..

.

.

.

"I am coming through the door like a normal person!" the one and only All Might yelled, as he, in fact, did not enter like a normal person.

However, [Name]'s class became enthralled by All Might's sudden appearance, while [Name] sat there still smiling.

"All Might!"

"Wow, he really is a teacher!"

More comments were thrown around, but [Name] didn't listen to any more. He was too busy doing tricks with his coin.

"I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero," All Might stood with his hands on his hips.

"This is what we'll do today."

.

.

.

Combat training!"

Someone in the class got very excited at the word "combat," while another got very nervous.

All Might next pointed at a wall, "And to go with that are these!" Multiple cabinets with briefcases slid out from the wall, each having a number to match the student in their seat.

"After you change, gather in Ground Beta!" All Might declared his last words before students rushed up to get their costumes.

.

.

.

[Name] stood off to the side in a tinted purple version of the uniform that the agency Shinobu works for, along with a short white cloak to go on top fastened on his left side with a dark pink knot.

He also wears knee-high white boots and his signature butterfly hairclip.

"Tsuyuri-Kun, that looks like the outfit for the Corps Agency. Is it inspired?" Yaoyorozu asked.

[Name] reached a hand in his pocket, but before he could draw his coin out, Yaoyorozu spoke again. "Also, why do you flip that coin whenever you answer questions?"

[Name]'s smile turned to a frown as he stared almost sadly at the copper. "Now it's time for the combat training!" Yaoyorozu turned back to the front to listen to All Might speak.

"Sir, this is a battle centre from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?" Iida asked.

"No, we're going to move ahead two steps!" All Might answered and began explaining how a lot of villains attack outside, yet loads of atrocious villains appear indoors.

"For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes in 2-on-2 indoor battles!" All Might announced before the class erupted into questions.

"How will wins and losses be determined?"

"Can we beat them up anyway?"

"Will the punishment be expulsion like with Mr Aizawa?"

"How shall we be split up?"

"Isn't this cape awesome?"

All Might sweat dropped at all the questions before he pulled out a script far too small for his hands. "The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout and the heroes are trying to dispose of it."

"The heroes need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time and the villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the entire time or catch the heroes," All Might pulled out a box.

"Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots," All Might was about to speak again before Yaoyorozu interrupted.

"All Might, there are an uneven amount of students how will this work?" she asked as everyone else counted everyone in class before nodding in agreement. All Might seemed to gasp before he pulled out his notes and furiously flicked through it.

"A-Ah you're right um... aha! There will be a vigilante chosen from whoever is left and their job will be to capture either both heroes and join the villains, capture both villains and join the heroes or capture all 4 and win by themselves!" All Might clearly made it up on the spot.

Team A: Midoriya Izuku & Uraraka Ochako

Team B: Todoroki Shoto & Shouji Mezo

Team C: Mineta Minoru & Yaoyorozu Momo

Team D: Bakugo Katsuki & Iida Tenya

Team E: Ashido Mina & Aoyama Yuga

Team F: Kouda Koji & Sato Rikido

Team G: Kaminari Denki & Jiro Kyouka

Team H: Tokoyami Fumikage & Asui Tsuyu

Team I: Ojiro Mashirao & Hagakure Toru

Team J: Sero Hanta & Kirishima Eijiro

So that means...

"Tsuyuri, you'll be the vigilante. Are you fine with that?" All Might asked and [Name] didn't reply, but All Might took it as a yes. "The first teams to fight will be... these guys!" All Might drew Team D for villains and Team A for heroes, meaning Bakugo and Iida vs Midoriya and Uraraka.

All Might instructed, "Everyone else, aside from Team A, Team D, and Tsuyuri, head to the monitor room. Villain team goes in first, after 2 minutes, the Vigilante will enter and hide, and after 5 minutes, the Hero Team will enter, and the battle will start. "

[Name] stood by the door after the villains entered, once again doing tricks with his coin before he was instructed to enter. [Name] hid in a nearby room until the heroes entered and the alarm to start was sounded.

'I will make you proud, Kanae'