e i g h t e e n

{August 30}

a d d i e

I feel so bad for Meredith, last night after Cam had left and we went to bed I could hear her softly crying into her pillows. I knew it was all because of Jack. After hearing the whole story between them it's just obvious. They're meant for each other. Even though he doesn't quite like how her temper can get out of hand sometimes. But when you love someone you make it work.

Obviously today is going to be rough day for her.

"Mer, get up we have to go to work now." I threw one of my pillows at her. She sat up.

"Despite last nights events, I'm going to move on with my life. Jack can chose to live the fuckboy life and I'm not gonna give a shit. So there." She went and marched into the bathroom. Now she's just being silly. Obviously she cares too much, otherwise she wouldn't have even said that.

Lol okay then.

m e r e d i t h

I have decided, to mask my true feelings I'm going to use humor and sarcasm. And just good old fake enthusiasm. Just make a joke of everything and you know, laugh.

"Adelaide darling, are you ready for work on this fine Monday morning?" I cheered. She came out of the bedroom.

"Yes Meredith, 'darling.'." She used air quotes. "Let's go." We both grabbed our bags and went into the hallway, where Mr. Gilinsky himself was also about to leave.

The only thing I could see was this huge hickey on his neck. I almost wanted to punch him, but at the same time I wanted to make fun of him.

"Whoa, look at that bad boy," I blurted out. "Good on ya friend. Good to know you're getting some once in a while." I patted his shoulder. He looked beyond confused.

"Is she high?" He asked Addie.

"No." She said sternly, I don't she likes him very much anymore.

Gosh, am I going to have fun with this.

"Yes, I am high. HIGH ON LIFE, YO." I shouted. Both Addie and Jack probably wanted to punch me. I started skipping down the hallway, swinging my bag around.

I'm going to try and have a good day for once.

-

And what a good day it was. Until I was about to leave, I had got all my stuff and I was waiting in the lobby for Addie, Cam and Shawn.

But I saw some girl, she looked around my age and sat in the chair across from me. She reminded me of Tara in a way, too much makeup and just this weird vibe came from her.

After another few minutes, Jack came out and she stood up. Oh, so this is the whore he hooked up with last night. Gotcha. He looked at me and I just glared, and he put his arm around her waist. Fucking ass, he knows what he's going. He's just trying to make me angry. And it's working. Just the mere sight of him with another girl makes my blood boil {aw, poor mer}

I wonder where he picked this chick up from, a dumpster maybe?

Oh Meredith, you're just bitter because you wish that were you.

Oh shut up brain.

Shawn, Addie and Cam finally came out. I looked at them and they all went wide-eyed after Cam whispered something to the both of then, meanwhile I was basically having a stare down with Jack and this whore.

"Okay, Mer. Let's go now." Shawn came up behind me.

"No, no. I'm waiting for Jack to introduce me to his new ladyfriend here, since we're obviously the bessssst of friends." I smirked. He cleared his throat.

"Fine, Meredith this is Brianna." He didn't even look up at me. Shame.

"Jack, no." Cam narrowed his eyes at him.

"Yes, Cam. Just leave it alone. But we have plans, so we'll be going now." He huffed before walking out with her.

"Cam, do you know something about her?" I questioned.

He looked at Shawn and Addie, they both shook their heads.

"Spit it out." I seethed. He looked nervous, and I was starting to get angry.

"Fine, Brianna was Jack's girlfriend from high school. The one who left him all bitter and angry. I can't think of any logical explanation to why they got back together, he told me he hated her." He sighed.

"Oh." Was all I said before walking out. I was blinking back tears, why? I have no idea. I told myself to not let him get to me anymore.

I just can't because you know why? I love the bastard. I fucking love him. I'm starting to resent that word now. Love.

I stomped into the apartment building to check my mail box, I had one thing. It looked like an invite to something, I flipped it over. It read,

You're invited to the baby shower honouring Tara Skye.

On Friday September 3 from 3-5pm

Gifts of any sort will be accepted.

Thank you and we hope to see you there!

"WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK IS THIS?" I shouted.

"Meredith? What's wrong?" Addie, Shawn and Cam asked in unison, they must have followed me.

"This." I threw the invitation at them. Addie looked confused. Cam and Shawn braced themselves for impact. The impact of my anger.

"I hope that child dies during birth, we don't need a spawn of both Tara and my dad." That came out so mean, oh my god.

"Meredith, that's an awful thing to say." Shawn scolded me.

"I know, I shouldn't have said that. Why did they even invite me anyways? They hate me." I wondered.

"Maybe they changed their minds." Cam said.

"Ha, whatever the reason you guys should come with me though." I suggested. They all nodded.

"Sounds fun." Addie smiled.

Yeah, real fun. Until they all see me lose my shit. Which I'm about ninety percent sure is going to happen.

a d d i e

Meredith quickly rushed back up to her apartment and locked herself in her room, all you could hear was sad music coming from inside. She was also singing along very badly, the current song was Save Me A Spark by Sleeping with Sirens. I think the whole Jack incident earlier is really hitting her hard.

"If she's going to come home everyday like this I'm gonna cry." I said to Shawn and Cam, we've been debating ways to make her less sulky for the past twenty minutes. None of us have any good ideas other than making her and Jack finally get together, and at this rate it won't be anytime soon.

"Fucking Jack, this is all his fault. If he actually told her how he felt about her earlier, we wouldn't be in this mess." Cam sighed.

"Wait, how does he feel about her?" Shawn questioned.

"Uh, er. He loves her." He mumbled.

"WHAT? THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING WITH THAT WHITE TRASH WHORE?" I shouted.

"He still thinks Meredith and Johnson are together, he was gonna tell her. But now he's not going to." Cam explained.

"Why didn't you tell him they broke up then idiot?" I said in a 'duh' tone of voice.

"He's just been acting like a teenage girl lately, so I just steer clear most days." Oh for the love of god.

"If someone doesn't tell him soon, he's gonna lose her. We don't want that do we?

So I hear declare us the Mer and Jack getting together squad. For the next few days, or weeks we will do anything to get them together. Got that boys?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Got it." They both said.

Let's do this.