t w e n t y - t w o

m e r e d i t h

New Message from Jack Gilinsky

jack: can you come lay with me in bed and kiss me?

meredith: fuckboy alert!

jack: im not kidding

meredith: neither am i

jack: mer

meredith: fine, i'll be over in a few minutes

The fact that it was two in the morning made me upset, but I knew if I didn't go he'd come and get me himself.

I quietly tiptoed out, trying not to wake Addie, because then she'll ask where I'm going and I haven't exactly told her about Jack and I yet. It's only been a few days, what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

I made it out alive and went to Jack's apartment and knocked on the door.

He opened the door and pulled me inside and into a hug, god I love his hugs.

God, I love him. {im unstable}

I rested my chin on his chest and looked up at him. He leaned down and pressed his lips softly against mine.

He pulled away, resting his forehead against mine.

"C'mon." He dragged me back into his bedroom, I was so tired I literally just fell face first on the bed. He laid down beside me, lazily putting his arm around my waist.

"Jack?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He looked at me and smiled.

"Nothing, I just wanted to see you smile." I giggled. He pulled me closer to him, and kissed me again. I smiled into the kiss.

"To be honest, all I want to do is makeout with you until our lips are swollen and give you hickeys." He said looking into my eyes.

"I can do that." I flipped over so I was straddling him and started placing small kisses along his jawline.

-

The next morning I woke up before Jack, so I went back to my apartment. Addie already left for work, so I was alone.

I went and checked my phone, I had one message from Tara.

tara: would it be possible if you could look after bella this afternoon?

meredith: of course! what time?

tara: one?

I looked at the time, it was eleven.

meredith: okay, i'll be there(:

I went into my room to get changed, I picked a pair of black leggings and grey t shirt. It was all rainy and depressing out, so I went with the comfy look. I went into the bathroom to do my makeup, I looked in the mirror and saw numerous hickeys on my neck. Ehh, whatever.

"Mer? You here?" I heard Jack say from the living room.

"Yeah, hold on." Screw makeup, I'm not in the mood.

I went back into the living room to see Jack sitting on the couch eating a bowl of cereal, lol okay just come on in and eat my food. That's cool I guess. I sat down next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Whatca wanna do today?" He asked.

"I told Tara I would look after Bella for her, care to join?" I smiled.

"Of course." He smiled back.

One finally rolled around and Jack and I were at my dad's house, I knocked on the door and Tara opened it.