t h i r t y - s e v e n

m e r e d i t h

The next day I woke up at one, I never sleep in that late.

But I was really scared that my mom had come home and saw Cam, Addie and Shawn and kicked them out or something.

"Crap, Jack get up." I said pushing him to the floor. I climbed out of bed and went to my dresser to grab a hoodie, I grabbed the first one I saw and rushed downstairs. The amount of panic I'm in right now is insane.

"Good morning Mer!" Shawn smiled. I looked around to see all three of them drinking coffee with Ryan. My mom was nowhere in sight.

"Where's mom?" I asked sitting down next to Addie, she slid a mug of tea towards me. I gladly took it.

"She said she had to go to out of town for work and won't be back until tonight, so consider yourself lucky." Ryan said rubbing his head, I'm assuming he's hungover from that party he went to last night.

"Mer, your phone's ringing." Jack said as he walked down the stairs.

"Well, give it to me then." I rolled my eyes and he threw the phone at me. I looked at the caller id, it was my mom.

"Everyone shut up." I said before answering the call.

"Hi mom."

"Hello Meredith, I just called to remind you that you have to see Dr. Jamieson today."

"Yeah, I know. I'm getting ready now."

"Good, see you tonight."

"Yeah bye."

Like I said, it's not easy holding a conversation with her.

I put my phone down and sighed, she doesn't fucking get it. Therapy isn't going to help me like she thinks it will.

"So, what time do you have to be at therapy?" Jack asked putting his chin on my head and wrapping his arms around me. {these two are my goals like for real}

"Three, and it's like forty five minutes away so we should start getting ready now." I sighed.

"We? You want us to come with you?" Cam asked choking back his coffee.

"Yeah, because then my therapist can tell my mom I can leave this fucking city and live with you guys again." I said finishing off my tea.

"Meredith, you and I both know mom would never agree to that. No matter what your therapist says." Ryan said raising an eyebrow.

"I don't care." I said putting my tea mug in the sink and going up to my room to get dressed. It was a super nice day out so I picked out black shorts, a white v neck and black converse. I brushed my hair I put on a black beanie before going back downstairs.

Ryan had gone back to bed and everyone else was waiting for me.

"I'm driving." I announced snatching Addie's keys from her. She sighed before we all trudged outside to her car.

Jack had called shotgun so Addie sat in between Shawn and Cam in the backseat, which I thought was hilarious.

"Since I'm driving, I'm in control of the music. So, Jack plug my phone into the aux cord and play She Looks So Perfect by 5SOS because I'm feeling basic as fuck!" I shouted as we pulled out of the driveway. {im not saying 5sos is basic, meredith is. i fuckin love 5sos}

-

Forty-five minutes and a whole 5SOS album later we arrived at Dr. Jamieson's office.

I think Addie was just glad to finally get out of the car, I mean I would be to if I had to sit back there for that long.