t w e n t y - s e v e n

m e r e d i t h

"So, what do you have planned for the day?" Addie asked me as she was walking around the kitchen, and I was seated on the counter eating an apple.

"Probably go pay my traffic fines so I can actually drive again, and then maybe go visit my brother. They said he's a bit more talkative lately, so maybe I can get something out of him. Not sure though." I said before taking a bite out of my apple.

"That's good, and I'm so sorry that you got fired. It just makes me so fucking angry that Jack's stupid ex girlfriend did this. I honestly want to kill her." Addie said raising her voice.

"It's fine, just don't do anything to make it worse. I've moved on, I mean it is what it is right?" I shrugged.

"I can't believe you don't want to do anything about this. This isn't the Meredith I know." She said grabbing her bag.

"I'm trying to be a better person." I lied.

"You're such a bad liar Meredith, but I gotta run. I'll see you tonight." She gave me a small wave before leaving.

a d d i e

Brianna isn't going to get away with this. Meredith deserves her job back and I'm going to get it back for her.

I see Brianna sitting by the pool everyday, and with what I have to say to her she's never gonna want to come back.

And there she was, lounging by the pool surrounded by her dumb friends. Why would Jack ever date her? For two years as well. Like shit.

So I walked right up to them, Brianna lifted up her sunglasses and placed them on her head.

"What do you want?" She seethed.

"What I want is to know is why you got Meredith fired." I demanded, tapping my foot on the ground.

"Simple. She's a bitch and Jack should stay away from her." She replied.

"Look here, before you go around calling people bitches you should probably get to know them first. You know next to nothing about Meredith, so you have no right to call her a bitch. Second of all, I'm pretty sure Jack can make decisions for himself. If he thought Meredith was a bitch he wouldn't be dating her, but when he picked you I'm pretty sure he had a lapse of judgment.  So why don't you take your stupid ass back to wherever you came from. And maybe take back all those complaints you lodged against her." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Why should I?" She said taking a step closer to me.

"Because, once I tell Meredith this she'll most likely find you and threaten to beat you so hard you'll look homeless. Or worst case scenario she'll actually do it." I smirked.

"Fine. You win, but next time it won't be so easy." She snickered before walking back into the clubhouse with her dumb friends in tow.

"Good." I rolled by eyes before heading inside to start my shift.

-

m e r e d i t h

I think today has been my most productive day of the week. First I paid my traffic fines, so now I'm on my way to the hospital to see Ryan. In my own truck, man it feels nice to drive again. I actually hated asking people to drive me everywhere.

Once I got to the hospital I went up to Ryan's room and knocked on the door, my dad nor Tara where there so I had the place to myself.

"Come in." He said from inside. I opened the door and Ryan was sitting next to the window looking outside. He looked sad.