t h i r t y - s i x

{May}

a d d i e

Today's the day.

We're finally going to see Meredith.

"Alright boys, we're taking my car and we're taking turns driving because the drive from here to Baltimore is seventeen hours. So if we leave now we'll get there by eleven tomorrow. Sound good?" I announced.

"Yes Addie." They all said together.

"Alright, get your shit and meet me outside in ten minutes. Now disperse!" I said pushing them out the door. I went into my room to grab my bag. I looked to Meredith's side of the room, completely empty.

Not for long though.

I sighed grabbing my bag and grabbing my keys and locking the apartment.

Next time we enter this apartment, Meredith will be with us.

I went downstairs and outside to my car, where the guys were waiting for me.

"Baltimore here we come!" I shouted excitedly as we all piled in my small car.

Cam had called shotgun so Jack and Shawn has to sit in the back, and they weren't too happy about it.

"If I hear either one of you complain one time I swear to god I will pull over and you're walking. Got that?" I turned to face them and they both nodded.

This is gonna be a long seventeen hours.

{Seventeen hours later}

"Hey, so do you know where the hell she lives Addie?" Cam asked me as we arrived in Baltimore.

"Um, yeah. I was texting Ryan the other day and he told me," I said grabbing my phone and checking the address. "102 Empire Street."

"Okay. Well I have no idea where we are, so let's just drive around for a while." Cam chuckled.

Jack wasn't content with that answer so he looked the address up so we could find it faster. Ever since we arrived in the state Jack cannot sit still, he's so anxious to see Meredith it's cute.

"Okay Cam. Here are the directions." Jack shoved his phone in Cam's face.

"Hey, hey. I'm driving. Just tell me the directions, so we don't die." Cam laughed.

-

After getting lost a shit ton of times we finally made it to Meredith's house.

"Who's going to the door?" I asked.

"Me, duh." Jack said getting out of the car and walking towards the door.

m e r e d i t h

Today I watched five movies and I'm definitely not proud of it. I'm gonna say the highlights of my day was getting up to pick a new movie, clearly I need to get out more.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Correction, this is the highlight of my day.

I made my way off the couch and to the door. I unlocked the door and opened it, almost hitting my face with the door in the process.

I looked up to see who it was and I swear in that moment nothing else mattered to me anymore.

My eyes started to fill with tears as Jack pulled me into a hug.

"Don't cry babygirl, we're here now." He cooed.

"Wait, who else is with you?" I asked looking up at him.

"Surprise!" Cam, Addie and Shawn shouted jumping around the corner of the house.

I couldn't help myself but to start crying.

This is just so overwhelming for me, I can't.

"Come on, let's go inside." Jack said as we all went in the house.

Ryan was at some party and my mom was working late, so I'm by myself. Which right now is probably a good thing.

We all went into the living room and Jack sat down and I sat in his lap. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I missed you so much." I mumbled.

"Prepare yourselves for the cuteness that is Jack and Meredith." Addie laughed.

"Haha, shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"So, uh where's your mom? Because I'm scared of her to be honest." Jack whispered.

"I don't know and don't care. All I care about right now is you." I smiled. Literally the most cliché thing I've ever said. Probably not, but still.

"Aw." Addie, Cam and Shawn said at the same time.

I just blushed while hiding my face in Jack's neck.

Nothing on earth could beat this feeling of being back in Jack's arms, and knowing that all my problems will fade away for a while.

-

It's now fucking twelve am and neither my mom nor Ryan have come home and I honestly couldn't care less.

So, SLUMBER PARTY. I am literally twelve years old.

"Okay, Jack you can sleep with me on my bed and everyone else can find their own shit and sleep on the floor. K, bye." I said jumping onto Jack like a koala. He smiled before trudging into my room.

I made everyone bring their shit into the house, so every had their pajama's on hours ago.

"One thing though! Please don't fuck, we can here it from down here!" Addie shouted

"No promises!" Jack shouted back.

"Jack!" I slapped his chest.

He just laughed at me as I jumped on my bed, getting into my igloo of warmth that is my blanket. Jack took off his shirt before doing the same. He put his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I then remembered I had to see Dr. Jamieson tomorrow, well fuuuuck.

"Jack?" I asked.

"Yes?" He smiled against my neck.

"This kind of ruins the mood, but tomorrow I have to see my therapist and I was wondering if you guys would come with me?" I asked nervously.

"Of course." He smiled again.

I sighed a sigh of relieve. That was a strange question.

"It's so nice to finally have you in my arms again." Jack whispered.

"Holy shit yes." I laughed.

"Fuck, I missed that laugh." He breathed.

I quickly rolled over so I was facing him, looking his face up and down.

"Like what you see?" He smirked kissing me.

"Um, yes." I rolled my eyes.

"God, I'm so in love with you and I swear I'm the luckiest person because I have you."

If only you knew how much you mean to me.

If only.