chapter 1

"Marrying me… you shall know what fate you are gonna face right?"

He looked at her from his desk which filled with loads of papers.

Alisa smiled shyly at the man's present, he looks so dreamy, like a mighty knight who was bestowed upon the sword of God he is. When his brown hair and yellow eyes laid on her, she felt her heart pounding like it was about to burst.

"Yes…"

She has always admired him since before he was bestowed the imperial knight position and it is truly unbelievable that she's standing in front of him discussing their marriage. Mikhael got up from his seat, approaching her slowly before handing a few papers.

"Read and sign it."

"Yes."

Alisa took the papers and started reading it carefully.
As her eyes ran on the black inks, her chest trembled a bit.

It was written that after the marriage, everything in this household will be hers along with the Duke just like any other married couples. But there is one thing they shall set straight.

As every single person on the land of this empire well aware of…
It is common for the imperial knights to serve the imperial princesses…
Accompany… protecting…
make sure about their safety and well-being…
And one more thing…
They're also known at serving the princesses on bed… accompany them until they fall asleep.

Mikhael on the other hand was chosen by the 5th princess,
Rowena Luz Jersey,
to being her personal knight.

And that being said he would serve her for the rest of his life if she says so.
The only way that he could escape from the princess's leash will rise its solution when she says she shall let him go.

Alisa sympathies the man even though he didn't show his emotions…
Imagine being forced to touch someone he didn't even want…
how must that feel?

And so she took the ink and signed it without hesitation upon the conditions:

Mikhael will serve the imperial princess when ordered. At anytime.
He would accompany her.
He would listen to her command.
He would have sex with her.
If the Princess orders so.

Alisa thought she would be okay since she's well aware of this as well. She's well aware Mikhael had served the princess and she's well aware of what's coming for her and she didn't deny it. He's the man she loves after all…
and he probably didn't want it...
these flings with the princess who put a leash on him…
even though he didn't say anything.

That's what she was thinking….

And right at this moment…

she's standing at the scene of her soon-to-be husband in his half naked body shoving his hips relentlessly into a woman who is none other than the 5th princess, who's gazing at her heartbreakingly shocking face and smiled gently as if she's saying hello to her.

"Ahh… Mikhael… your fianceé is here… ummm… uh!"

The princess moaned lewdly as her body kept moving by the speed that's pounding onto her. Mikhael glanced at the slightly trembled small body who stood there with her heart breaks showing in her eyes. But he didn't stop his movements at all. His face was red due to the arousal comes from the sex. His eyes were empty.

"Hgnhhg! Mikhael…"

The moaning and the sound of two people hitting against each other reached her ears. Alisa felt her heart breaking before closing the study's door and walked away.
She couldn't do anything when someone else was having her soon-to-be husband to her heart content...
She wishes she could scream and curse at that very woman
But it's all in vain...
Because that very woman is someone she couldn't even talk back to.

A tear dropped from the soft eyes.

She knew he would serve her
but she didn't think he would keep going even though she, his wife, was standing there, caught off guard at the scene, like she was nothing but some airs.

But she stopped her upsetness from growing bigger.
She got a long way to go.
Mikhael doesn't see her as a woman yet though they're soon-to-be husband and wife and just because he was doing it doesn't mean he actually wanted it, that's an order he must obey.
She couldn't foolishly give up on the crush she always had.

"hghgh!"

"Mm..."

Mikhael groaned. The princess who visited the Elias-zo mansion in sudden laid on her back on the desk, her legs are spreading apart, welcoming his excited solid stick. He held her little waist firm and pulled it to him while he thrusted forward hard.

"HUGH! UHUGH! ...oh!"

"Mm."

Rowena flushed with redness just like the man, her eyes seem excited as if she has just found a treasure. As he pounds his waist into her wet hole, she ran her hand on his muscles. The man flinched a little at the arousal touch. Rowena smiled wickedly and asked. 

"Mikhael... did you just get bigger?"

To be continued.