Chapter 34

"Mikhael.. ummh..! Hgnh.."

With him laid below her small body, she gasped when his hot and huge thing went in, filling her narrow inside whole. The big hands that grabbed her fine little waist moved her ass in slow movement, she was so wet that the squelching sounds leaked out.

"Hngh…!"

Her body rubbed against his as their hips joined. Mikhael kissed her forehead as his body enjoyed the slow burn sensation. They were both naked, raw flesh against flesh and heart to heart.

"Hugh uh…!"

"Move your hips." He whispered into her ear.

Alisa started grinding her hips, her mouth opened slightly to the passionate pleasure. The man brushed the messy beautiful hair as he watched her fulfilling her own desire.

"Uh..! Oh… ummhhnm…!"

Her mouth threw moans as the pleasure from each thrust went into her cells and started loosening her sanity. Mikhael pulled her face to him by grabbing her nape, their lips collided before the tongue session started.

"Mmhp…"

When he let go of her swollen lips, he asked the puzzled woman. 

"You haven't eaten yet, have you?"

"Ah… hugh… why are you asking about that now..? Mmhn!"

"I'm sorry. Let's finish quickly and go eat together."

He chuckled. His hands started throwing her hips faster as the woman leaked a lewd scream on top of him. Her toes curled up, her ass moved by the direction that the solid hands made.

Fwop. Fwop. Fwop.

"Huh… uhh.. uhh!"

The man watched her breathless face unblinking as if he was watching an enthusiastic sight. Before their lips met again, he whispered, engraving butterflies in her stomach.

"Alisa.. you're beautiful."

The woman blushed. He sucked and bit her lips and finished his compliment.

"Now I'm starting to feel proud for being the only man who can have you like this."

Fwop. Fwop. Fwop.

"Hugh… uh…! Hgngh..! Hgnh!"

Her body was dominated by his body and her heart was dominated by his words. Alisa kept moaning uncontrollably, her body shook harder when he speeded up their steamy movement.

"I don't want to be touched by anyone else.. hgngh! Mikhael… You're the only one I want to be embraced by… huh.. mhmn! ahh…!"

Fwop. Fwop. Fwop.

Mikhael kissed her flushed cheeks as he threw her hips relentlessly onto his manhood.

How could there be someone who would love him so much?

He took back what he said from before.
Even if he just started to see her in a romantic way, nobody is allowed to touch this woman from now on.
He should be working hard on himself so he could love her as much as she loves him and make up for everything from the first few months of their marriage.

But first of all, to be the man she deserves, he has to overcome his past and heal from it.

Mikhael kissed Alisa at the thought. He still had a hard time trying not to think about Rowena as he was always tied to her, even though it was just sympathy and worry or whatever people called it, he just wanted to give all of himself to this woman on top of him now.