chapter 2

Hello I'm back xD

Mikhael held the hand that ran on his abs and pulled it up to his lips and placed a kiss on the back of that elegant hands.

"What made you come all the way here to my mansion, your highness the royal princess?"

He whispered, asked in a respectfully submissive behaviour and tone. The woman laying on top of the desk smiled as his hands wrapped around her thighs and pressed it apart further before his hip started moving slowly and lightly.

"Can't I come here, Mikhael? Is it because your fianceé here?"

The Princess titled her head as she enjoyed his slow pace.

"No, your highness... that is obviously not the case and I did not mean so."

"I came because I missed you. You were always on my bed... serving me day and night... it's lonely when you aren't there anymore."

"Please call for me next time, your highness. Once your command rises upon my ears I will go right away.. after all I'm supposed to be under your mercy.."

Rowena smirked. She thrusted her hips back hard while he was pushing further into her slowly. It was so sudden that the man gasped. It pleased his burning desire to the core.

"What if I call for you on your wedding night... will you leave the night you should spend with your bride and come to spend it with me instead...?"

"..."

"If I do that... will you be upset.. Mikhael? After all I don't want to upset you... at all..?"

Looked into each other's eyes. The two people got different emotions mixed up in there. The fierce yellow eyes held no emotion, it looked empty but it wasn't deadly.. and the deep blue eyes like the most expensive gem in the enire world got a wickedly exciting gaze in it. He pushed his full manhood that grew bigger after cumming once into her slowly but steady. It filled her soft and hot vagina to the brim... filled everything up that the hot liquid of them mixed inside her.. and found its way to outside, dropped down on the floor. Her inner wall was twitching and sucking him in like crazy just like how twitchy his dick is.

"No, not at all. I shall go whenever your highness calls for me. The wedding night isn't important to me like your highness's discomfort."

"Hmm..."

Rowena moaned in excitement, her bottom accepted him in as experienced as she is. Mikhael started to move a little faster and each thrust was so clean, he made sure she won't be disappointed in his skills in bed. Mikhael dropped his body down to the desk, supporting himself with his right elbows, his left hand was busy removing the princess's top.

"Uhmm..."

"Your highness..."

Creak. Creak. Creak.

Fwop. Fwop. Fwop.

"Hah.."

"Mm..."

The sound started to leak from their lips before it interwinded while the desk shook as their bodies slapping against each other. Not long after, their lips met. Rowena sucked his under lips and bit it as he smacked her upper lips. Just like that, those lips started to suck and bit each other like they were starving for it for thousand years while their bottoms hit against each other making sounds.
Her tongue slipped into his mouth. She pushed and pulled the hot tongue like it was a tongue workout as he responded to it perfectly in synchronisation. Their saliva flowed but that doesn't stop the both of them from tasting each other's sweetness, they kept going and it kept getting hotter. He pushed through the tight hole that swallowed him whole. It was wet and hot. It made his aroused manhood twitched, wanting to go deeper... to solve all the desire at once. The blood in his cells was running back and forth, the pleasure itself was so overwhelming that he felt his body up in the cloud.

Fwop. Fwop.

He let go of her lips then stood in his full height again as he was still sucked in by her sweet hole. Let go of all his desires... Mikhael started thrusting harder and harder while closing his eyes. The Princess trembled as she gazed upon the picture of him feeling her body to his core.

He looked so used to it.

He looked like he felt it so much.

...yeah of course, he does.
After all... he has been doing this with her for years. He probably knows where and how to pleasures her climax the most just like she does about his.

"Mm.."

"Ha..."

To be continued.