Side story 2

The wind waved through the glass windows into the quiet large bedroom. Behind the closed door of the bathroom, a couple of a woman and a man were sticking close to each other in the bath tube. The blonde hair swayed by the long fingers that caressed it. As his tongue burrowed in her mouth, his fingers twiddled her nipples.

"It's cold." Rowena whispered when he backed his lips for a moment.

"Let us go to bed." He nibbled her ear as he lifted the slender body up.

Her soaked body was placed on a chair in front of the mirror. They both were naked. Henry brought a towel to wipe her wet body as she sat still. When he kneeled down to wipe her legs, she brushed his wet hair.

"I will wipe your hair, your majesty."

"There is no need."

"You may catch a cold."

"It will dry itself while we do it. There's something I want to do more than getting my hair dried, darling."

Rowena stopped responding. Her silence made Henry chuckle. He then dries her long blonde hair before carrying her to bed. In broad daylight the emperor buried his face between his wife's thighs as she was making a flustered face while making a lewd sound. Her fluid bursted out as his tongue tracing and tasting her warm and wet inside. Rowena pushed his head when his tongue fastened its peak stimulating her core.

"Hghngh mhgnh!"

Slurp. Slurp.

The man grabbed the hands that tried to push his head away from his food, held it firmly along with her thighs. It was easy for him to hold her down since he was a lot bigger.

"Your majesty… Henry…! Hgngh!"

Her hot and fluidy wall handled his tongue really well. It squeezed his tongue every time he shoved his tongue inside. Her natural scent felt in his nose as he was eating her clit up.

"Henry… uhh!"

Rowena was stimulated until her mind went blank. She couldn't move her arms as it was held firmly with her thighs to prevent her from avoiding her orgasm. His hot tongue lusciously swiped through her soft wall. It felt like she was eaten whole. Rowena threw moans off her lips as her hips bounced back and forth to his tongue skill. The man enjoyed how much his woman felt his action, he thrusted his tongue into her soaked hole for a moment then he backed away, swiping the same tongue over the red petals and sucked her clitoris. His veiny penis was rock hard. Henry wanted to thrust it into her like crazy but her natural taste and scent kept attracting his tongue and nose that he couldn't back his face away. The stimulus woman shivered badly from his teasing, she let out a scream and all the love juice bursted out. Her whole body trembled, reacting to the high climax. The emperor slicked his tongue on the red clitoris with a smirk before he parted her legs away from one another wider and guided his tip to her cumming entrance.

Both of their bodies shook after his large and long aroused manhood slipped through.

"HGNHGH! HENRY…!"

Fwop. Fwop. Thrust.

"Ha… Rowena. I'm going to die. Ha…"

As he bounced his strong hips into the hole between her legs, the man bit his lips to the stimulated sensation. Every single time he went inside, her body felt unbelievable. It drove him nuts that he just wanted to drop his workload and stay inside her all day and all night long.

"Hgngh… uh! Your majesty…!"

Rowena grabbed his veiny forearm as his solid stick poked her mind blank. When he moved his waist in circles, teasing her arousal, she was lost of air. She even forgot where they were and how incredible the pleasure felt. Their bodies collided without stopping. His cock burrowed deep in the depth of her core, poking the twitching hot wall, making the woman's mind blow away. The emperor closed his eyes, feeling her passionate body as his wife did the same.

"Ha.. Rowena.. My wife. My empress."

"Your majesty… ahh! Don't go too deep… ahh.. nghhg!"

Henry bent over the breathtaking body, putting her two arms over his shoulders while pounded his way to cloud nine. Rowena swallowed his lips when his face neared hers. She was begging him not to go deeper but every single time he hit the deepest of hers, her wall sucked him in like it was asking for more.
His tongue licked the saliva on her chin and slipped over her throat to her swollen nipples. He swallowed one of them like it was a fruit given by God while his hand was playing the other one.
She had gained a few calories after their daughter's birth and her breasts had gotten bigger too. Henry liked how it showed that she is healthy and had her meals well. Moreover, the change added spice to this dazzling and bewitching body.

His tongue played with her pink nipples as their hips intertwined in an intense way. As if he couldn't get enough of sucking them even after they became red, Henry groped his lips on these inviting nipples again and again, making Rowena tremble. She felt a little pain from how hard he sucked them but however it stimulated her along with the pounding from below. Rowena tightened the grip of her legs that wrapped around his moving waist, taking his desire to fill hers, she felt like she was floating on the sky.

"Henry… UH! HGHGNH!"

Thrust. Thrust.

"Angel, do you like it?"

He licked the reddened swollen nipples and—Thrust.

"Hugh!"

"You have to let me know so I can please you correctly." —Thrust.

Rowena gasped to the intense pounding and stimulation.

"Uh… hgngh! I like it.. your majesty… Henry.. ah uh!"

The man swallowed her tongue after the answer to his question fell off her lips. As he pounded into her, she moved her hips back and forth, chasing after the flame burning inside of her. It made the man want to go nuts when their hips went in synchronization.

Just how naughty could this woman be. He asked himself and moaned next to her ear.

"Ha. Rowena… mhnmmm.. ha."

Pound. FWOP.

"Henry.. hgnghg!"

"Tell me that you're over him… we're going to dine with that ex of yours… mhnm.. you don't have any feeling left for him right…? tell me that I'm your only man, Rowena."

Rowena put her lips on his, hearing that question. She hugged his neck tightly as she welcomed his body. The man closed his eyes responding to her kiss.

"Your majesty.. mgngh.. I only have two people that love me… and they're our daughter and your majesty."

She caressed the emperor's cheeks to assure him. The man kissed her palm as their bodies rubbed against each other.

"If only we started off differently.. I wouldn't be this anxious. The moment I realized he took great care of you when you were by his side, it made me anxious that I couldn't do better in your eyes."

"Mnmh…!"

"Rowena… ha."

"You are where my home is now, Henry."

"Thank you for forgiving me. And I'm sorry. Really."

"HUGH!"

She saw white as her climax reached its peak. He was coming too. The hot semens that spurted out from his tips overflowing her vagina with her love fluid. Their bodies shook a few times reacting to the intense climax as their lips met.

°°°°
There will be another side story.