Chapter 33

Let us have some development of their relationship, the plot can wait right 🤣

~

The wind brushed through the opened window as the sun was setting low. Two bodies on the large bed stick close to each other in silence.

For a while, until the woman opened her eyes. The moment she saw his face, Alisa got up as her pretty eyes started to get wet in an instant.

He came back home.

She dropped her body into his arms when he opened them for her silently.

"Welcome home."

His lips brushed over her forehead.
Alisa felt her face getting hot. He came back. He chose her.

"The contract ended now."

"Yes…!"

Tears left her eyes as she lifted her head to look at him. Her heart ached. She was so delighted that her heart started to ache. If this is a dream, she didn't want to wake up.

Let me stay here please.
Where he will choose me.

The long veiny fingers touched the teardrops that rolled down from her eyes. She kept sobbing as tears dropped down on his chest.

"Mikhael…"

Her throat felt so tight. She couldn't say a word. There's so much she wanted to say to him.

"I'm sorry. It took me a little long to reach home."

"Ugh…"

She groaned to the heart that kept hurting because it was filled with joy and happiness. Alisa wiped the tears that kept flowing. On top of the solid body, his captivating scent over her nose.

Vowed to God that they would share their lives with one another forever.

Living under the same roof.

Carrying his last name.. and the title of his wife…

All of that and she had never felt this close to him before.

She had to share him with someone else. She had to watch that very woman get herself all over him, command him to do anything she wanted.. touch him, run her lips on his skin as she wished while she wasn't even being paid attention to. She had to be careful with everything so he wouldn't turn his back on her. She had to keep her worry for him to herself when he got hurt because there was a line she wasn't allowed to cross. She couldn't fully touch him and be caressed by him because someone would always show up and take all of his attention from her.

He was so close yet so far away. 

But he's all hers now.
From this very moment onwards, this man belongs to her alone.

Mikhael Elias-zo belongs to Alisa Elias-zo alone.

"You're mine now."

With a grateful smile on her face, she laid her head on his solid chest.

"Yes, I'm all yours."