Chapter 11

"Go to your room. I'll take a rest." Said Mikhael.

"Can't I take care of you?"

"There's no need. It's not that serious."

"It's still an injury."

Mikhael placed his hand on her head lightly before stroking it.

"You don't have to concern yourself with my business. You'll just tire yourself down. Look after yourself because I can't fully do my duty as your husband. I have someone I can't ignore."

Alisa went silent but she suddenly claimed afterwards.

"Then let's sleep together…!"

"What?" Mikhael looked at her in surprise.

"Let's do it… what we did last night…"

Even though her face turned flustered, she still showed her determination.

"What am I supposed to do with you?"

He uttered out of disbelief. She was so determined to stay with him tonight. He didn't even know what to do. But then he lifted her up with him. Alisa almost screamed out when he grabbed her into his arms, her hands held his neck automatically.

"Let's take a shower first."

He stated when they reached her bedroom before putting her down on her toes.

"Yes… okay."

He took everything off without a care in the world, Alisa turned away because the man's solid body burnt the tickling feeling inside her. Mikhael turned to the woman who stood there fidgeting her fingers, looking in the opposite direction.

"You're not going to take a shower?"

Alisa jumped, she looked at him with a face saying she couldn't understand what he meant.

"Let's take a shower together." Claimed the man.

"Oh…! I see.."

"Come here. I'll help you unzip your dress."

Alisa approached him as she was told. She turned her back to him. Mikhael held her hair up then proceeded to unzip the dress. When the dress fell down laying on the floor, he took off the small underwear that covered her below part. Alisa felt a chill when his skin touched her by chance. She gulped nervously.

"It's done. Let's go in."

They went into the bathroom together. Mikhael went in the bathtubs first, when he sat down properly, Alisa went after. She gulped again when the feeling of his manhood caressed her skin. She was sitting on his lap.

"I'll wash your body."
Said the man in a low voice behind her ears. Alisa got goosebumps but she sat still like a good child listening to her mother. 

Mikhael buried his lips into her shoulder, ran his palm past her thighs then he grasped her breasts. Alisa gasped at his action and she gasped harder when another hand of his rubbed her weak spot under water.

"You said you'd wash me…"

"I'm washing you right now."

"No… it's not…"

"Shush."

"Hngh…"

He groped her, twiddled her nipples while stroking her patels and clitoris. The sensation made her body shiver. She closed her eyes, bent her back, and spread her legs for him. 

"Hgnh…!"

"Feel good?"

"Ahh… I don't know…"

"What do you mean you don't know?"

He fondled her clitoris, Alisa moaned out bewitchingly. She held his neck by one hand, watching him service both her sensitive spots professionally.

"Hugh…! Uh…!"

Her lips kept throwing the sounds she never knew she could make. Alisa tried to keep her mind in its place but the pleasure was taking over her senses.

"Hugh…!"

"Get up a bit." Said the man.

Alisa lifted her ass up wondering what was he going to do but her breath was taking out from her in an instant. Her mind went blank for a while, the pain and the pleasure pierced through when he put his manhood in and pulled her hips down hard.

"Uhh…!"

She moaned, painful yet pleasurable. Her body trembled. He sat still letting her get used to the sudden thrust.

"So suddenly…"

"I think you like it better when it's a bit hurt, no?"

"What…? What are you saying… hugh!"

"Here."
He stroked the bottom lips that swallowed his large cock at the moment then continued.
"It sucked me in so hard."

"No… hugh… I don't know…"

"You should be aware of your own body."

He started lifting her hips and pushed it down slowly. The sound of her body hitting both the water and his penis leaked out.

"I don't want to… it's embarrassing… uh!"

"But didn't you want to do the embarrassing thing with me?" 

Alisa felt her cheeks went hot, she wanted to cry because he was right. She wanted the man. His body. His heart. Everything he does, she wants it all. The water shook while he hit her hips down harder. She bit her finger, moaning lewdly on top of him while Mikhael was doing all the work.

"Hugh…! Ahh…! Ahhh…!"

"Like it?"

He hit it harder. Watching her lips trembled because of the pleasure.

"Stop… I can't… hnghgh!"

"You're the one who said you want to do it."

"It's just an excuse… hugh! Uh!"

"Then your excuse turned into reality now."

"Mikhael… hugh…!"

"I'm turned on too."

He mumbled then grinding her hips against his own cock harder. It was tight and narrow, he would be lying if he says the sex didn't stimulate him when her pussy grasped him up like this. After all, the tighter the hole is, the better a man's cock feels. He kneaded her soft breasts while the woman started grinding her little ass, poking the hardened dick to her stimulation without knowing herself.

"Ha… hugh…! Hngh… ha..!"

"Keep going."

He bent his back so she could grind easier. The woman supports her balance holding on to bathtubs while the man traced his fingers on her smooth trembling back.

"Try lifting your hips." He commanded the inexperienced woman.

"Hugh… I don't know…"
She kept on grinding on his dick desperately.

"Like I did a moment ago."

Alisa tried to recall what he did, her eyes closed. Then she started lifting her ass a little and hit it down. The stimulation bursted out through her body. Mikhael closed his eyes. He just wanted to relax from the complicated thought and thanks to this stubborn woman who insisted on staying with him, he felt like he could feel alive again.

"HUGHH!"
She screamed out, her shoulders shivered. Even though she was all nervous and didn't know if she was doing it right… The stimulation hit so hard that she didn't want to stop and hit harder. Her movement started getting bolder while they both were enjoying it. The water leaked from the bathtubs due to her moving her hips nonstop.