Chapter 6

"You came."

Said Alisa to the tall man who just walked in the dining room in his pajamas. Mikhael glanced at her, who was waiting for him.

"You don't have to wait for me. If you're hungry, just eat first."

"No, I'm not hungry at all so it's okay."

He sat down at the table's head which seat was meant for him alone as he is the head of the family. The maids placed two sets of meals, one in front of him and another one in front of her. Mikhael took the spoon and started eating silently while Alisa kept glancing at him from time to time.

"Umm.. Duke… will you be coming tonight?" Alisa felt a shiver in her stomach.

"Do you want to do it?"

Alisa almost gasped at his blunt question. She looked at her fidget fingers to hide her embarrassment before opening her mouth.

"It's only natural for husband and wife to do that…"

"If you don't want to, don't force yourself. I don't really care if we sleep together or not."

His words cleared the shyness away from her face.

"Our marriage is only valid when we spend the night together."

"If you say so."

Mikhael continued his meal after that. The dinner finished quietly.

Rowena had left for the imperial palace. In the bedroom, Alisa was waiting eagerly for his presence. She showered and put a scent made from flowers and the most expensive oil on herself. For half of an hour, Mikhael did show up.

"You're here."
She stepped to him, who had just entered.
"Do you want a drink first?"

Mikhael glanced at a wine bottle on a table in the corner when he heard so.

"No. Let's do it. We don't have to waste time."

"Ah… yes."

Alisa went on the bed, brushing the silky nightgown's little sleeve off her shoulder, the cold air touched her skin. Without making eye contact with him, she could feel his gaze fixed on her movement. She swallowed the embarrassment and pushed the dress down, showing him her naked body. Alisa couldn't help but cover herself when he looked at her body openly without saying a word. Her two provoking breasts and the fascinating flesh down there were showered by his analysis.
Mikhael went to bed. She looked up to the man who neared the distance between them perplexed. Closing her eyes expecting a kiss from him, the man put his lips on her shoulder. Without a word, he traced down kisses on her smooth flesh. Alisa looked at the man who buried his face in her neck, smooching and biting it silently, it was awkward for her who had never done it before when he did it so quietly like this.

"Ah…"
A little scream leaked out from her lips when he swallowed her nipples then sucked it lightly. Her cheeks went red like tomatoes looking at him doing the unholy to her. She covered her mouth to suppress the voice when he flicked her nipples, he didn't look embarrassed, unlike her, who didn't even know what to do in this situation.

His tongue was wet, the moment it went over flicking her nipples, an electric ran through her body before it joined each other between her legs. Alisa felt her bottom throbbing every time he sucked and bit on it.

"Ah…!"

"You don't have to keep your voice down. Moan all you want. It's just the two of us."

He told her so and without a warning, he stroked her pussy.

"Hugh…!!"
Alisa bit her lips when the foreign sensation hit her. She bent her back while he rubbed her weak spot professionally.

"Ahh… hghgnh! Wait…"