Chapter 4

Music started playing as everyone found their dance partners. Because it was Mikhael and Alisa's wedding night, Rowena couldn't possibly make Mikhael dance with her before he did with his bride. Mikhael let go of her waist and said soothingly.
"Your highness, I will be back soon."

She nodded. Mikhael turned to Alisa and took her hand. Alisa smiled shyly while the man looked like he felt nothing. They headed to the dancing hall along with other couples before he placed a hand on her waist and started dancing to the music.

"Aren't you jealous? You're always so protective of him. You didn't even let him kiss my hand as a greeting."

Rowena turned to the woman who was none other than her sister, the first princess who most likely became the crown Princess and inherited the throne. She was the most influential among all the sisters in politics but the crown Princess seat had yet to be decided as all the princesses were fighting for it in any political, social, power forms.

"Why would I be? It's just a marriage."

"Really?" The first princess smirked and walked away.

Rowena glanced at the dancing couple, she was in fact jealous. But at least Mikhael would obey her command before everything, that was the thing that held her back from throwing a fit. When the music nearly reached the end, Rowena started shaking her head lightly as she suddenly felt unwell.

"I thought I couldn't really dance… but thanks to y–"
Alisa freezed. The words that were about to come out of her mouth were swallowed back in an instant when Mikhael let go of her without a word while the music hadn't ended properly yet and ran to the princess.

"What happened, your highness??"

He supported the body that was about to fall. Rowena who closed her eyes responded, her voice sounded like she couldn't breathe.

"I don't know, Mikhael…"

"I will take you to rest. Please hang on a little, your highness."

He lifted her up and rushed upstairs under the watch of everyone but it wasn't a strange scene to them as they were aware of Mikhael's position to the princess. Alisa watched his back with the others, her heart pounding in anxiety, upsetness, and jealousy but she couldn't do anything about it.

Mikhael placed the woman on bed but a hand grabbed his forearm when he was about to step away.

"Mikhael, stay with me for a while."
The phrase was thrown in an exhausted tone and when he heard that, Mikhael sat next to her.

"Yes, your highness."

"It's hard to breathe…" she whimpered.

"I will take your dress off. It may help your highness breathe a little."

"Mm."

He said so when his hand rolled on her back to find the zipper. Under the dim light from a lamp next to the bed, she lifted her back up for him to zip the dress off. Mikhael took the dress off and dropped it down to the floor. The appealing body was shown in underwear alone in front of him with the pinkish breasts. She had not worn a bra. Mikhael stroked her earlobe while she closed her eyes feeling the warmth from his hand and examined her well-being.

"Is your highness breathing better now?"

The princess shook her head again.
"My chest felt tight…"

"I will bring some medicine."

"No." She grabbed his sleeve again.

"Stay here for a while and then you can go to your room."

"I can't leave your highness alone. You're not feeling well."

"It's okay. It's your wedding night."

"That's not important right now."

What he said made the princess look at him in silence. She pulled him to her slowly while he followed her direction. When he leaned over her, their lips met. Rowena started kissing him slowly. His neck was wrapped by her slender hands. The kiss was light but passionate. He sucked her upper lips and took the tongue that went into his mouth.

The room was quiet with the lack of light, it wasn't that bright. The man unbuttoned his shirt while swallowing the soft lips affectionately. Not long after, his shirt was thrown on the floor next to the blue dress.

Since she was having a hard time breathing, his movements were slow and light. One of her nipples was being caressed by his palm. The sound of their lips smacking in slow motion was heard through the quiet room.

The breast was extremely soft, it filled his palm perfectly. Rowena whimpered at his affectionate touch. He thumbed her pink nipples and asked in a low voice while she was feeling his movements.

"Are you feeling better, your highness?"

Shaking her head lightly, she commanded him but the situation made it look like she was begging.
"Touch me."

Placing his body next to the needy woman, he stroked her tummy while nibbling her ear.

"Mm.."

Her breasts shook as she was trying to breathe normally and responded to his touch. His skin was hot. Wherever he touched, goosebumps and thrill bursted out there. Mikhael watched her whimpering for more while running his hand down to her underwear.

When he placed all his fingers on it, he felt the wetness soaking the small piece of a fabric. She was leaking and he could also feel her throbbing. Without making his princess disappointed, Mikhael rubbed her pussy over the thin fabric, Rowena jumped.

"Ah…!"

She bent her back feeling his four fingers stimulating her. The pleasure started taking over her body.

"Hgnh…"

She bit her lips when he flicked her clitoris then rubbed her with full hand again.

Knicks. knicks.

"Your grace, the Duchess is waiting."

Mikhael glanced at the closed door when a man's voice was heard from outside, his hand was still doing its job while he affirmed in a strong voice so the maid could hear clearly.

"Tell her that she has no need of waiting as I won't be going tonight. The princess is not feeling well, I need to take care of her."

"Yes, I got it, your grace."

"Ah… you can go." Whispered Rowena.

Mikhael was more than aware that she would be upset if he really did leave her to his bride, she has a habit of saying what she didn't really mean from her heart so he ignored her words and kept his job going.

"All your highness has to do right now is to feel me."