Chapter 12

"HUGHH!"
She screamed out, her shoulders shivered. Even though she was all nervous and didn't know if she was doing it right… The stimulation hit so hard that she didn't want to stop and hit harder. Her movement started getting bolder while they both were enjoying it. The water leaked from the bathtubs due to her moving her hips nonstop.

"Stop… please… hgnh..!"

Rowena cried while the man shook his waist into her. The solid body wrapped in abs covered in sweat as its owner enjoying the woman's body.

"Would you still insist if it were that bastard who's doing this to you?"

He gripped her little waist and pulled it to his hips violently. Rowena put her hand on his abs trying to push the man away but he didn't even bulge, she too didn't get any energy left in her.

"Hugh…!"

"You like doing it, do you not? Everyday you do nothing but have sex with that bastard. That's what your sister told me."

FWOP! FWOP!

"No… hugh!"
She lost her breath for a second when he thrusted so hard.

"Should I impregnate you? Lovely Rowena, what do you think?"

Rowena felt a shiver hit on her nerves. Accepting the man miserably, she shook her head.

"No…"

"But I think a child who looks like you ain't a bad idea."

"Please stop…"

~

"Mikhael… hugh..!"

Alisa tightened the grip on his neck, they made eye contact while he was on top of her, moving himself between her legs. Her gaze filled with affectionate, admiration and love while the man's filled with burning lust. Lifting her hips up to accept him as he pushed his dick in, the pleasure hit her.

"Umm…! Hngh! Ah…!"

She felt his long and large cock hit the deepest wall of her. Her mind went blank from time to time, their hips rythmed with one another as she threw lewd sound off her little lips.

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

"Hngh…!"

Mikhael groped her breast roughly and fondled her nipples. Alisa moaned louder, her body burnt hot, the pleasure from the lower part became intense when he did that.

"Ahhh…! Hugh…! Huh…!"

She felt her climax coming for the second time after they did it in the bath. Mikhael, who was aware that she was about to cum thrusted harder, kept hitting on the same spot that he thought it'd stimulated her most while Alisa lifted her hips to him, moaning unknowingly.

THRUST. THRUST. THRUST.

"HEUKK!?"

The elegant body shivered so hard, opened her mouth slightly while the pleasure bursted out. Mikhael pulled out, got up from her and sat on his knees. He was stroking his sticky member up and down aboved her chest, gritting his teeth, feeling the coming climax, he said.

"Close your eyes."

Alisa felt a hot and sticky thing thrown on her face and lips. When she opened her eyes, Mikhael was holding his cock, pouring his cum on her face. Alisa turned red in an instant, his cock was twitching before her mouth. She touched the sticky liquid and gasped silently.

When their eyes met, Mikhael stroked her earlobe. Even though he already cummed, his veiny large penis was still hard. Without her own awareness, she lifted her hand and touched the tips lightly. Mikhael groaned.

"Stroke it." He commanded.

Alisa wrapped her finger around the sticky solid stick and started stroking it like she was told, the tanned tips still pointed to her lips. Mikhael closed his eyes, feeling her handjob.

"Lick it."

The woman hesitated, she looked clueless not knowing what to do but she leaked her tongue out and licked his tips as he told her to anyway.

"Keep stroking and licking it."

Alisa felt her wet entrance throbbing but she licked the man while stroking harder seeing him groan on top of her.

"Move your tongue in circles."

"..."

She moved her tongue around his tips even though she didn't know if what she did was right or not, the man looked like he enjoyed it. He stroked her head as a compliment. Her little tongue tasted the salty liquid, her palms felt wet from the semens that bit on his cock. She closed her eyes while her tongue was running in circles and her hand jerked him off. The man groaned harder. He opened his eyes to look at her and stated.

"Open your mouth."

Alisa opened her mouth. She felt heavy, hot tips put in her teeth while stroking him.

"Ha…"

Mikhael ejaculated. Her mouth filled with semens. Alisa was stunned. She didn't know sex could be like this but she didn't complain either. While the man was feeling his stimulation, she swallowed the cums.