chapter 3

Standing in a dazzling wedding dress, Alisa looked at herself smiling in excitement. She looked beautiful. More beautiful than any other day. Because it was the day her dream came true. The day she walked to the hand of the man she has a crush on.

"It's all done, my lady."

"Thank you."

Walking down the red carpet, Mikhael stood in a white suit not so far away. He looked beautiful as always. Alisa thought. He took her hand, the vow started, and then the kiss.
When the sun sets, the wedding party was gathered up by nobles from other families. Even the Emperor himself and all the Princesses came also.

Alisa, who was at her happiest moment, dropped her smile when Rowena approached Mikhael.
The princess wore a blue dress with the most high class design and she outshined everybody at the party just like that. It made Alisa insecure but she tried to hide it.

"Congratulations on your wedding, Mikhael."

Mikhael took her elegant hand and placed a kiss on it.
"Thank you, your highness."

Alisa, who couldn't keep her cool, was about to take his hand but was ignored by Mikhael. The woman was a bit stunned. Rowena smiled at the stunned bride but then she held the hand that ignored Alisa's approach as if to show her who had control of him. Alisa took a breath and smiled back forcibly.

"Can I borrow your groom for a minute, Duchess?"
Asked Rowena when she was fully aware that Alisa couldn't reject. She was indirectly trying to provoke her.

"Yes… your highness."

"Then can we go upstairs a bit, Mikhael?"

Rowena turned to the tall figure standing next to her instead of his bride.

"Yes, your highness."

Mikhael walked the Princess who talked to him while chuckling upstairs under the gaze of his wife. When they reached the quiet place upstairs, Rowena pulled his collar lightly as a sign and Mikhael submissively gave in to her. He leaned in and accepted her kiss.

"Mikhael, you taste like wine." She whispered on his lips.

"I took a glass before your highness came."

"Kiss me."

As she commanded, Mikhael put his lips on hers, smacking it slowly while she responded to him. When the kiss was getting hotter, he lifted her up to his hips so she didn't have to look up for long, it may hurt her neck. But then she suddenly pulled her lips back, touching his handsome face, the princess asked.

"Have you kissed your bride yet…? You did right? After the vow."

"It was only a peck. Does your highness not like it?"

"Yeah, I don't like it. Don't kiss her from now on."

"Yes, I got it, your highness."

Rowena kissed his forehead before connecting her red lips to his again. Their tongues met as their chest rubbed against one another. Her naked back touched the cold wall, she wiped her blonde hair that got in the way away, she then bit his lips lightly.

"These lips belong to me."

"Yes, it's all yours."

Mikhael ran his lips over her chin to the smooth flesh of her neck. Rowena giggled softly.

"Let's go back before your bride gets upset."

"We made a contract for a reason, your highness. She's aware of what she's gonna face."

"You can't talk like that, Mikhael. You're gonna make her cry with this blunt mouth of yours."

"Does your highness not like it?"

"No."
Rowena hugged his neck, looked into his eyes as he looked into hers, she continued.
"I like it when you're mean to other women."

Mikhael didn't respond. He kissed her again before he put her down.

"You got my lipstick stain on your lips." Said the princess while using her handkerchief to wipe it off for him.
"All done."

"Thank you, your highness."
He kissed her hand then people at the party along with Alisa saw them come back together while the princess kept chuckling like she was so happy.

Alisa looked at the hand that wrapped around the Princess's little waist from behind. He was serious when he said the princess would have rights over his body more than she did. He didn't even hold her waist like that but he did when he was with the princess.

"Mikhael, you're back."
She approached both of them with a smile but Mikhael was busy looking at the Princess.

"You're really beautiful today, Duchess." Said Rowena.

"Thank you, your highness."

"Mikhael is one of the lucky guys, huh?" Rowena looked up to the tall figure standing behind with his hand on her waist.

Alisa, who was originally his wife at the moment, looked more like a stranger talking to a couple. If people didn't know whose wedding it was, they would think Rowena was his bride. It made Alisa, who was well aware of the situation felt suffocate but she tried to hold it in because she accepted the deal herself.