Chapter 48

"Hmp."

The little boy laughed to the ticklish from the way his father lightly rubbed his face on him. Mikhael was playing with the older as Alisa was feeding the younger. She smiled lightly watching these two on bed. When it was the time for their naps, the nannies came to take them to sleep. Mikhael approached his wife who sat on the couch giving her back to him, the large figure sat himself down and kissed the smooth flesh of her back. It surprised Alisa a little, she turned her face around as the man let out a soft laugh.

He then proceeded to kiss her soft lips affectionately. The hot tongue licked her lips and sucked it as if wanting to devour it whole. Mikhael turned her body to face him and got on top of her as their lips collided. Alisa felt goosebumps in her stomach when his finger tracing over her dress's buttons. The loose dress let out the large breasts that were held by the thin fabric. Mikhael took a bite on the hardened pink nipple and sucked it, making the woman gasp from the hot sensation that was burning inside her.

"Nghgh..."

He sucked harder while the snake-like tongue flicked the tasty top. Alisa felt her woman's spot twitching, the wet tongue gave a shiver through her vein.

"Mikhael..."

"Yes?"

He gave the edible breast a kiss and looked at her.

"What are you doing in broad daylight..."

She asked in embarrassment. Her face burnt red just like her elegant body. The man lifted her skirt up and crossed his fingers over her thighs playfully.

"You're getting prettier and prettier... I can't help it but want to eat you up."

"You're at it again..."

Alisa looked away as her face burnt red. Mikhael laughed softly and changed the topic.

"Should we go somewhere?"

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Anywhere you like." He kissed her palm.

"I want to go anywhere you and our sons are there."

Alisa showed a big smile with her eyes closed. It made his heart race a little due to her adorableness. He got on top while not putting his whole weight on her and kissed her cheek.

"Let's wait until the kids grow a little bigger." Said he.

Alisa nodded in agreement while hugging his large body. He will be busy again starting tomorrow so she may as well hug him to her heart's content. He may not be able to come home for a few days due to how busy things get at the imperial palace. Some of his friends weren't even able to come home like Mikhael did since they were too tired. They just slept and ate in the imperial palace's study, then woke up and continued their work again. Mikhael, however, came back home even though he was just as tired as them and the reason was simple, he wanted to see his family every day so someday he had to drag his tiring body home.

As Alisa thought about it, she felt a little bad for him and the men who were in charge of making this country normal again along with the new emperor. They worked without sleep sometimes just so the country wouldn't drag around the name of a fallen house any longer. They put their all into it, they could barely go home. It must've been so exhausting for them. Not to mention how the man on top of her just fell asleep right away as if he didn't run his lips on her body a moment ago. It showed how tired he was but he never once mentioned it to her.

A year later.

As two little boys were running after one another in the garden upon the setting sun, their parents were sitting under a big tree. With one of his hands supporting her waist, another one was holding her hand.