Chapter 7

Alisa turned her face away for a moment. She needed time to encourage herself. While she was feeling her heart throbbing, the bottom of her body twitched hard when Mikhael started moving his back slowly.

"Does it still hurt?"

"You can move…"

"Are you sure you're not hurt anymore?"

"Just move…"

Without giving her a warning, he used his two fingers to rub on both sides of her clitoris while moving his back slowly. Alisa widened her eyes, her body jumped like someone had hit her, the pleasure and pain at the same time got her shivered from head to toe.

"Ahhh…! Hugh…!"

He kept on moving in and out in slow motion while his fingers rubbed the wet clitoris. Alisa closed her eyes tight and moved her back around at the good feeling. When he could feel her entrance twitching, Mikhael started to pound a little harder.

"Hugh…! Ha…! Ah…!"

She moaned without knowing herself. She could feel the pain but the aroused sensation was also bursting up. Her voice started to sound lewd as she leaked it out. When Mikhael rubbed her harder, she lifted her hips up unknowingly to receive the rougher touching and she moaned as if disappointed when he pulled his hand away. Mikhael lifted her hips up with both hands and sped up making the woman moaned louder.

"Ahhh…! Hugh! Uh! Hngh…! Mikhael…"

Thrust. Thrust.

Alisa felt his thrust to her core. She could feel the thing that thrust itself in and pulled out then thrust in again, her wall sucked it hard.

Mikhael leaned over, put her legs around his waist, swallowed her hardened nipples and sucked it like a child. The instant pleasure from below and the shivering feeling gotten from being teased by his tongue mixed up, stimulating the woman. She felt like losing her mind. She never faced a feeling like this before. It felt so good yet so hard to take at the same time.

Alisa looked at the head that was buried in her breasts.

She's doing it with him.
She's doing it with Mikhael. Her crush and her legal husband.

"Hugh…!"

Just how much she wished this day would come. Alisa forgot all about it. A man who never bothered to glance her way is now making love to her. She felt her cheeks get hot. She wanted to kiss him. She wanted to feel his lips on hers. She wanted it…

Fwop! Fwop!

She didn't care how desperate she looked in front of this man, he's her husband, if she needed to beg to get something, she would.

"Kiss me… hugh..! kiss me please…"

Thrust. Thrust.

"No."

"Uh…! Her highness wouldn't know… hugh…"

"An order is an order." He said so while thrusting into her rougher.

"Mikhael… please…"

She grabbed his neck and covered her lips on his. Mikhael was a bit stunned. He tried to pull his face back but she hugged his neck tightly that even if he pulled his face, she would follow him, and kiss him again. Alisa tried to push her tongue through his teeth. He hadn't accepted her yet. She hugged his neck tightly as she could and kissed his lips waiting for him to open his mouth.

"Mikhael…"
She looked at him as if she wanted to cry. The man sighed. While his hips were moving, he took her tongue.

Alisa smiled happily when he started sucking her tongue. Saliva started flowing from her mouth. The sound of flesh hitting and lips smacking echoed in the room.

"Ahh… ummm…!"

Fwop! Fwop! Fwop!

"Mmm… hghnhg!"

"That's enough."

He pulled his face away. The excited feeling faded from her heart as she looked at him.

"We have a contract and we set the rules, you've agreed to it. Don't try to cross the line again."

THRUST. THRUST.

"Hugh!"

Mikhael started thrusting harder so he wouldn't get turned off in the middle of action. Her behaviour in trying to cross the line made his body lose half of its arousal. Even though she was upset, Alisa didn't dare to respond to him as she felt his displeased action. She was afraid he would stop and never touch her again if she said something wrong.

Then the room filled with her moans and his thrusting. He pounded her as hard as she, a virgin, could take. Alisa felt like she was up in the cloud, taking his manhood into her place, the pleasure started getting so intense that her body couldn't take it. She didn't know what this feeling was.

"Hugh…! Hugh!"

Mikhael sped up, knowing she was about to reach her climax. His tips kept hitting on the spot that she responded to the most. Alisa ran out of breath. She saw white when the pleasure hit through every corner of her body.

"Hugh…! Uh! HUGH!"

Her fluid bursted outside along with his hardened dick that was pulling out from the hole. Alisa trembled. Her entrance was twitching. The stimulation of her first sex ever drove her mind away. The pleasure feeling was still bursting out like crazy.

Mikhael held his veiny large cock, grabbed it lightly, stroked the tips a few times before starting to jerk off. He closed his eyes. The pleasure coming from his own hand was incompatible. Suddenly a similar voice rang through his mind while he stroked himself up and down fastly. Mikhael felt his pleasure hit harder at the invisible voice.

"Ugh."
He held it tighter and stroked it harder. Perhaps it was because he has been with her from the start up until now… his body which was so used to hers reacted to the imagination of her trembling under him. The pleasure started to get intense when the thought of her body shivering like a puppy filled his mind. Mikhael closed his eyes, gritted his teeth, Rowena's moan calling for him ran through his ears before plenty of semens bursted out from his tips.

"Hugh!"

He opened his mouth slightly after the big wave of stimulation went past him. Looking at the woman who was still trembling, he lifted himself up. He did her with his pajamas on so all he had to do was grab a towel wiping the sticky fluid from his cock, pull his pants up properly then step up from the bed. Alisa looked at the man who was about to leave.

"Won't you sleep here?"

"No. I'm going back to my room. You can take care of yourself right? Clean yourself up and go to sleep. Have a good night."

"Yes…"

The large bedroom felt quieter than usual when he left. Alisa got her naked body up and looked around. It suddenly felt cold.