Chapter 6

Hantan Village is surrounded by mountains on all sides, and only one winding mountain road leads to the village. Apart from the remote poverty, the village has a beautiful environment, and the seasons are warm like spring. It is a good place to cultivate.

The mountains are rich in products. In the early years, wild fruit trees were dug randomly. Wild animals walked everywhere. Su Mian's childhood was spent in the mountains. In the autumn, he picked up wild fruits in the mountains. In the winter, he picked up frozen animals in the winter, and broke up in the spring. Spring bamboo shoots, picking wild vegetables, summer in the mountains at the edge of the cold lake to write homework to catch summer cicadas catch bullfrogs.

After the end of the turbulent and **** rain, and the illusion of deception, Hantan Village has become the pure land that Su Mian heart wants to protect.

When Su Mian arrived at the entrance of the village, he saw that village head Li Dali was driving three sheep down from the mountain, and the elder shouted: "Xiao Mian, how come you come home?"

"Grandpa's grandpa is good." Su Mian waved his hands and looked at the three tile houses at the foot of the mountain, his eyes suddenly getting wet. She has been homeless for three years.

"Go home and see your grandma." The village chief said with a chuckle.

"Hey, good." The houses in Hantan Village are bungalows, high beams, and they are very transparent and comfortable. Every family is surrounded by fences to raise poultry.

The head of the village raised three sheep, Grandma Su Mian raised a pig, and several other families raised chickens and ducks.

When Su Mian arrived at the door, she saw some wild vegetables dug from the mountain in the yard. Grandma was wearing reading glasses and sat under the jujube tree in the yard to hold the soles of the shoes. Next to the old-fashioned radio, there was opera.

"Grandma, I'm back." Su Mian pushed open the door of the hospital, and her eyes were wet. She embraced Grandma Su and buried her head in her arms.

Grandma Su was so surprised and happy that she didn't accept the soles anymore. She took off her reading glasses and touched Su Mian's head. She smiled kindly: "This wasn't when I returned to school at the age of fifteen. How come I came back so quickly?"

"I miss you." Su Mian choked, quickly wiped his eyes, and took out a few cans of plums and a big bag of jujube cakes from the backpack. He broke his nose and smiled. "Grandma, I bought you jujube cakes." And sour plum. "

"Hey, okay, you eat it yourself, and haven't eaten yet. Grandma will cook dinner for you." Grandma Su's eyes narrowed with a smile.

"Grandma Xiaomian, is it Xiaomian's back?" Uncle Liu next door pushed open the courtyard door and said with a smile, "I picked a pumpkin and made it for Xiaomian at night."

"Grandma Su, this is the rabbit our tiger baby caught on the mountain before, and there are some rabbit meats. You can make it for Su Mian." Aunt Murao also sent something.

"Sister, there are two sausages in my house. You cooked them for Xiao Mian at night. The children grow up and have to eat better." The village head Li Dali also carried two sausages.

The village is so big, there are a total of seven families. As soon as Su Mian came back, everyone in the village knew about it, so each of them came carrying things.

Grandma Su's face was wrinkled with laughter, and she quickly asked Su Mian to divide the jujube cake for everyone into two pieces, and then went into the house to get some new year's nuts for everyone.

"Xiao Mian, why did you come back suddenly this time, is the school not in class?" Li Dali, the village head, chuckled and smiled.

"Come back to do a research project, the village head grandpa, I just have something to ask you for help." Su Mian smiled, "I want to contract the mountain head of our village, including the water hole in Houshan. Species research. "