Chapter 72

This chapter is sponsored by Paj!

All day long, Su Mian didn't dare to sleep and stared at Luo Hansheng with big eyes.

To be exact, Luo Hansheng forbade her to go back to rest, and on the grounds that he was ill and needed care, he asked her to take care of him at all times, and then ordered her to sleep.

As soon as Su Mian opened her eyes, she could see the man sitting at her bedside, staring at her without blinking, his right hand still resting on her pillow.

After a day of such torture, Su Mian collapsed.

"Well, sister Su Mian, have you not had a rest? Today, brother Liu cooked. Come and eat delicious food to make up for it," at dinner time, Luo Qi came to knock on the door excitedly.

"Um," Su Mian responded weakly.

She had to find time to go home.

At dinner, only Luo Hansheng, Su Mian, Luo Liu and Luo Qi ate. Luo San and Luo Wu were dealing with the base's affairs.

Su Mian knew all the people around Luo Hansheng. Luo Qi was the most clever and naughty, Luo Wu was the most mature and stable, Luo San was the most rigid, and Luo Liu was the most loyal and honest.

Su Mian looked at the dinner. There were vegetables, bacon, chili sauce, frozen seafood, and canned fruits.

"So many dishes?"

Luo Qi nodded and said, "This is all the supplies we harvested, but the boss is picky and eats only vegetarian food. Sister Su Mian, please persuade the young master to eat some meat. A man can't be healthy without meat."

Luo Hansheng was a vegetarian? Su Mian froze for a moment, and thought about it for a while. He didn't seem to eat much meat in their previous life.

Luo Hansheng went back and changed to a set of black home clothes. Sitting next to Su Mian expressionlessly, he looked at the dishes on the table, frowned, then clipped the bacon with chopsticks and stuffed it in Su Mian's bowl.

Su Mian was startled. Luo Hansheng gave it to her? What about vegetables?

The chopsticks in Luo Liu's and Luo Qi's mouth fell to the ground in shock. Their boss, actually, served someone food?

"Don't like it?" Seeing the girl's dumb look, the man reached out to touch her little face. When he saw two on the side, his face became cold for a moment.

"My chopsticks have dropped."

"I'm going to serve."

Both of them picked their chopsticks, but they weren't willing to leave. The spring came, the boss's spring came quietly!

"Sister Su Mian, let the boss eat some meat," Luo Qi poked Su Mian and whispered.

Su Mian didn't say a word. She ate a piece of bacon, and there were three pieces of bacon and two pieces of luncheon meat in the bowl. Repeatedly, her bowl was filed.

Su Mian couldn't bear it, and slammed down her chopsticks.

Luo Liu and Luo Qi were startled and clenched their bowls. Su, Su Mian dared to get angry at the boss?

Luo Hansheng froze, he frowned, and said lightly, "Eating meat is good for the body."

"Then why don't you eat it?"

"I kill, so I am vegetarian. But you are different," The man said indifferently. He was in hell since he was born, full of blood, so he had been a vegetarian for many years and had not been contaminated with meat. Unlike Su Mian, she was the cleanest person he had ever seen. Even in the apocalypse days, she was clean enough to make people yearn for.

There was a silence on the dining table, Luo Liu and Luo Qi quietly looked at each other and lowered their heads.

Su Mian felt dumb, it turned out that he had been vegetarian for this reason. But she really couldn't eat so much meat. Although there were few meat products in the last days, they were frozen in supermarket freezers, and they weren't comparable to the salted meat at home.

Her grandma made some meat for her every day, so Su Mian was really not as fond of meat as ordinary people.

Su Mian picked up a few large pieces of bacon, looked at Luo Liu, Luo Qi, and finally stuffed the meat into Luo Hansheng's bowl, and then went back to eat.

Luo Liu and Luo Qi were stunned. Su, Su, Su Mian dared to put meat in the boss' bowl?

The man looked down at the pieces of meat in the bowl. She deliberately put them for him to eat?

It turned out that this was the feeling of being cared for, it seemed not bad.

When Luo Hansheng's lip rose slightly, he pressed it down again, dropped his eyes, and chewed all the rice and meat in the bowl.

It turned out that he had been lonely all these years.

He ate them? Luo Qi and Luo Liu's eyes fell to the ground. Didn't the boss not eat meat for more than ten years? Su Mian put a few pieces of meat for him, and he broke his diet?