Chapter 71

This chapter is sponsored by Paj!

Su Mian froze for a moment, pointed at herself, and then looked at the closed door behind her.

Help him with the medicine?

"Well, the wounds hurt a bit, it should be because I drank your spring water," Luo Hansheng leaned halfway on the sofa, his hair was messy, his skin was as white as jade, and his appearance was even more beautiful than that of a woman.

"I'm seriously injured now, I don't have the strength to kill a chicken, what are you afraid of?" Seeing her hesitate for a long time, the man said faintly.

Luo Qi and Luo Liu, who were eavesdropping behind the door, looked at each other, and grinned. The young master was now like a wolf in sheep's clothing, coaxing Little Red Riding Hood.

Luo Qi covered his ears, frowned and said , "Liu, I'm not an adult yet, so I can't listen. Stop me!"

Luo Liu was speechless and made a snoring gesture. Before he spoke, he saw his pants on fire.

"My butt is on fire."

"My pants are burnt."

The two covered their ass in a hurry and left. Inside the room, Luo Hansheng calmly retracted his hands.

Su Mian frowned and took a deep breath. Luo Hansheng was too meticulous, if he found that she was afraid of him, she would die later.

She took a few steps forward, stood in front of the sofa, pointed to her neck, indicating that she couldn't speak, and then conjured the leaves to heal his wounds.

"How are you going to treat me when you stand so far away?" The man said slowly.

Su Mian took a step forward.

Luo Hansheng: "..."

Seeing that the little stubborn girl didn't talk to him, and paid full attention to healing his wounds, his fingers gently buckled the edge of the sofa, and his eyes were a little dark.

"I feel a little pain in my chest."

Su Mian froze, did he call her for his chest pain? She didn't treat chest pain.

"My head hurts a bit," Luo Hansheng continued, and his eyes fell on her pale white face.

Su Mian ignored him and continued the treatment.

Seeing this, Luo Hansheng reached out and clasped her slender wrist, and pulled her to the sofa.

"What are you doing?" Su Mian's face was pale with fright, and her big black eyes glared at him.

"Don't move."

The man's brow tightened. Looking at the fingerprints on her neck, he took out the ointment and applied it on her neck carefully.

Su Mian was tense.

Luo Hansheng dropped his eyes, his eyes were serious as he rubbed it on her slender neck. When his powers went out of control, he didn't completely lose his mind, but all his emotions were controlled by the tyrannical elements, like a cold-blooded ruthless killing machine. After slaughtering the ability-users, he subconsciously followed the breath left by Su Mian.

He traced it all the way to the exhibition hall where he killed the two ability-users. Her breath had been lingering in the igloo for a long time, but he couldn't find anyone. In those two hours, he was extremely violent, burning batch after batch of Elemental Beasts into ashes, killing them with red eyes until she appeared.

He watched as his hands pinched her neck as if teasing a little animal, which he liked best when he was young. When he caught wild animals in the mountains, he didn't rush to kill them and always teased them. Killing them or letting them go depended on his mood.

However, after pinching her twice, her breath was so weak that he could hardly feel it. At that time, he was a little panicked, his body was so uncomfortable, but he couldn't do anything about it. So he hurt his own meridians and regained his reason.

There was a hint of chill in Luo Hansheng's eyes. When he was young, he was eager to achieve success. It was time to deal with the hidden dangers left by his cultivation, otherwise, if he continued to fall ill and lost his wife, what would he do?

The man's movement was gentle and slow. Su Mian didn't dare to move, especially when she saw that his face was covered with a layer of frost. His tall nose and sexy thin lips were too close.

Su Mian was slightly confused, her eyes wandered around. In her previous life, even if he was ill and had great defects in his personality, she was most disheartened and had never really hated him. She was more afraid of him and wanted to stay away from him.

She didn't know which day she would lose her life.

When Su Mian was in a daze, the man's fingertips had moved from her neck to her soft, bloodless lips.

"This fingerprint is my imprint. You have become my woman, understand?" Luo Hansheng's dim sight fell on her lips and whispered hoarsely.

"Huh?" Su Mian's eyes widened.

Luo Hansheng touched her dark hair and squinted dangerously, "Don't you agree? Let's talk about you killing me."

"Yue Wanjun was talking nonsense."

Luo Hansheng looked at her for a while, and asked gloomily, "Do you have someone you like?"

Seeing his scary face, Su Mian shook her head quickly.

"Remember, except me, if you like someone, I will kill him," Luo Hansheng said slowly, with a gloomy smile.

Su Mian's face suddenly turned white.