Chapter 15

There were no casualties in Hantan Village. The villagers were frightened by the flames and fires an hour ago. They learned that Anping County was burned beyond recognition. The Li Hongqi family was shocked by the cold sweat.

If it were not for three days before Grandma Su asked the village head to help them move, then their whole family might be crying.

The fire in the Hengshan cave in Houshan could not be reached by fire, and it can still be warm in winter and cool in the summer by the lake. A sturdy glass house was built on the cold lake in the entire football field, and new neighbors planted it A group of large trees covering the sky and sun, built along the roots of the glass house, the thick trees and vines are entwined to form a large net of plants, and the cold lake is turned into a plant space in a tight airtight.

There was no hot air outside, and the temperature rose visually, but in the plant glass house, the ice on the surface of the cold lake had not yet melted, and it was green.

At the moment when the flames of the last days came, and after seeing the means of the old smiling family of Mu Family, Li Hongqi and even the villagers of Hantan Village instantly understood why Su Jia Xiaomian agreed to let strangers move in.

Grandma Su's little granddaughter saved all their lives and found a very powerful neighbor.

The villagers are grateful that they must take good care of the Su's grandchildren.

The villagers thought Su Mian naturally did not know that she took Baixi, Feng Ji and Mu Gui directly to dinner.

Grandma Su made a sumptuous dinner and knew that Su Mian liked meat, made braised rabbit meat, braised lion head, vinegared cucumber, steamed pumpkin, corn braised, and chili cakes, all of which were Su Mian's favorite foods. .

Grandma Su cut a large plate of watermelon and brought it up, laughing: "Children, come over for dinner, be hungry."

Mu Gui looked at this sumptuous dinner and smiled. Su Mian was indeed the richest little landowner in the village. You can see the richness by seeing the house game hanging on the stone beam.

Apart from planting trees and flowers, their Mu family is called a tight-hearted person who lives in the past, and they are usually vegetarian. The meat is really a good friend of mankind. He wants to eat meat!

"Grandma, don't be busy, I'll serve dinner."

Mugui came to the village to serve rice, but Baixi and Fengji were shocked by what they saw from the moment they entered Hantan Village.

Plant glass cold pool? Cave house? The room is spacious and comfortable, neat and clean, although there is not much furniture, but the layout is reasonable, the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living room have everything, the high temperature of 70 or 80 degrees outside, the house is also covered with soft woven cushions, warm and comfortable .

They seemed to have just walked from **** to heaven.

What a fairy place here. Baixi and Fengji are rich second generation and red second generation. What kind of extravagance has not been seen, but the cave house with less than one hundred squares has become the most beautiful house in their minds in this eschatology.

Su Mian moved the small table for dinner and saw that the two were still in a daze, laughing: "Sit down and eat, my grandma's meal is particularly delicious."

Bai Xi and Feng Ji sat down, picked up the chopsticks and gorged on them.

"Grandma, I brought you a lot of special products, but the car was destroyed, and it was all gone." Bai Xi ate and shed tears when he was eating, and the broken car was burned down by a fire.