Chapter 117

When Luo Hansheng came back, he saw the little girl holding Su Mian's arm and shaking it. The room was filled with the tempting aroma of fried rice. Suddenly, his eyes narrowed, was she still holding his woman?

"Sisi, why are you here?" Longye, who followed Luo Hansheng, smelled the scent and coughed softly.

The so-called alliance meeting that day was actually a meeting for everyone to visit the scientific research area of the Huaxia base; there was even a feast for them. Talking about the trading of agricultural and sideline products, the content of the meeting was to wait for Dr. Zhao Minger to come out of the laboratory.

As soon as Luo Hansheng finished, he rushed back without eating. His expression was extremely impatient. Longye followed as he wanted to ask if he could buy some chili powder. The grilled spicy kebabs were too good.

"I came for Su Mian. Brother Su Han, you are also here," Chang Si saw Luo Hansheng, and called his name, but remembered that he was the famous Luo Hansheng, a sixth-level ability holder, and the strongest person in the world. Anping base also surpassed Nanfeng base and Beichen base, becoming the second largest base with comprehensive strength.

If the Anping base had a scientific research project, and the population was as large as the Huaxia base, Huaxia base would have lost their rank as the first largest base.

The little girl shrank her neck and let go of Su Mian's arm under the oppressive gaze of the man.

(Id-nim: *facepalm* He's even jealous of a little girl...)

"Boss, you are back. Come and taste the ham fried rice Su Mian made," Luo Qi jumped up and filled three bowls. Luo Hansheng used a large bowl and Mu Gui used a small one, while Longye's bowl was a baby bowl.

"Why is my bowl so small?" Longye asked wonderingly.

"No more bowls," Luo Qi shrugged.

Long Ye's mouth twitched.

Luo Hansheng sat down next to Su Mian and whispered, "Did you sleep well?"

Su Mian said "um" without looking at him. When she woke up in the morning, she remembered everything from the previous night. She sat in bed for half an hour because of shame.

The man stretched out his hand, covered her forehead, felt her temperature, and said unhappily, "You aren't wearing socks, what if you catch a cold?"

Afraid of catching cold in the melting pot of the last days?

The chopsticks in Chang Si's mouth fell to the ground. Luo Qi covered his mouth and smiled like a mouse. He could imagine a group of beautiful little kids holding his clothes and shouting "Uncle Xiao Qi".

Longye just took a bite of fried rice and choked, no, he came to buy chili powder, not to eat dog food.

Su Mian slapped his hand away, then asked Mu Gui, who was immersed in the meal, "Mu Gui, didn't you guys go to participate in the Doomsday Alliance Conference? Why are you back so early?"

"I wasn't in the mood to stay because I wanted to see you," Luo Hansheng spoke slowly.

Mu Gui's expression was completely cracked.

"I'm full, Su Mian, do you have chilli powder? I want to buy it at a high price. I'll have someone send the crystal cores later," Longye said.

"I'm going to the night market," Luo Qi laughed.

"I'll go with you," Chang Si went after him.

"I ..." Mu Gui took a deep breath, tried hard to smile. He couldn't be angry at the naïve man who was single for more than 20 years and loved to show dog food everywhere.

"You wash the dishes." Luo Hansheng glanced at him and said, "If you don't wash it, do you want my wife to wash the dishes for you?"

Su Mian covered her face.

Mu Gui was mad and broke the bowl.

In the end, no one did the dishes, and the bunch of bowls were kept waiting for Luo Qi to get washed.

Mu Gui left the house in anger.

After clearing the last light bulb, Luo Hansheng was satisfied. He sat on the sofa and wrapped Su Mian in his arms, like a koala.

"Does it still hurt?"

Su Mian's heart was drilled into the ground instantly. She cleared her throat and said, "No."

The man hooked his lips and smiled evilly, "Then I will rest assured."

"Rest assured?"

Luo Hansheng laughed and said nothing.

Su Mian thought of what happened the previous day, and she suddenly blurted, "In fact, we are all adults."

The previous night probably was an accident and even if it wasn't, at least she wanted to calm down for a few days. Thinking about the pregnancy prevention medicine, Su Mian's face got pale.

"Adults?" Luo Hansheng squinted his eyes, his thin lips narrowed, and his face darkened. So, it was an accident the previous night?

"Since you are an adult, let's get married directly," Luo Hansheng said word by word.