Chapter 94

The man grasped her little warm hand. Su Mian's heartbeat accelerated a little and she whispered, "I don't know why when I woke up, my vine broke and there was only one flower. Even my ability is recovering very slowly. "

The man drooped his eyes, and his eyelashes were as thick as crow feathers. He stretched out his hand and looked at her palm. He saw a pale blue flower on the gourd in her palm. He said thoughtfully, "It's a little strange. Are you slow to absorb wood crystal cores?"

Su Mian nodded.

"Then you try to absorb the cores of other elements, don't stick to one element," Luo Hansheng looked up at her, and said what he felt.

Su Mian looked at him in surprise, absorbing the power of other elements?

Su Mian was silent for a few seconds, took out the relatively mild third-level water-based crystal core, then sat cross-legged and tried to absorb the power of the elements in the water-based crystal core.

For some reason, she soon felt the moist water element in the crystal core. The water element entered the native plant along her palm, and Su Mian suddenly felt that she was thirsty for days.

The crystal core was quickly absorbed by her. Su Mian opened her eyes, stared at the flower that looked like it was watered by rain, and then looked at Luo Hansheng dumbly.

The man's pale lips twitched, he leaned over and touched her head with some difficulty, and said hoarsely, "Su Xiao Mian, you're really getting more stupid."

The cute Su Mian, who had put down all her precautions, was a little fool.

Su Mian bit her lip, and glared at him. She would have turned her back over if he hadn't sacrificed his life to save her. She had an IQ of 140 and was the provincial champion in the college entrance examination.

"Why can I absorb the power of water elements?" Su Mian looked confused.

"Help me up," Luo Hansheng chuckled. Seeing that the little girl helped him up right away, he immediately leaned the weight of his body against her arms. He felt the tenderness and joy at hand. He said in a low voice, "In fact, people misunderstand their ability, thinking that they can only absorb the power of the element of their native power. I was born with a dual power, and then I awakened the third one, which can absorb the power of various elements such as ice, fire, and water. This is why my power is stronger than others, and I entered the intermediate level before the apocalypse. It can be seen that people's thoughts are the reasons for their struggles. As a container, why can't they bear the power of multiple elements? Nature is inclusive. The existence of the apocalypse can't be explained by itself, so why not look farther and take your own path."

Su Mian was stunned for a moment, just like she was in a daze. She felt strange and felt that it was reasonable. How powerful should a man be if he contained the power of many elements?

"What if we absorb the power of elements that do not match our attributes and die?" Su Mian asked.

When Luo Hansheng saw her appearance as if studying cleverly and couldn't help but hold her little hand, and say with a smile, "Stupid, not everyone can sense the power of other elements, and what can be absorbed is even less."

Luo Hansheng paused and said gently, "The spring water you gave me to drink is very good. You remember to drink it every day."

If it hadn't been for the existence of the spring, which had healed the old wounds and the power of the tyrannical elements in his body, Luo Hansheng would never have told Su Mian that.

In his early years, it was because of the indiscriminate absorption of various elements that his body was full of injuries and his power kept backlashing.

"You, you know?" Su Mian's whole body was tense with fear.

"Rest assured, you and I have been in the same room for a month and a half, and I will be responsible for you," Luo Hansheng said, his eyes that were as deep as the sea were raised, with a fine smile.

It was good that she didn't leave him.

Su Mian's cheeks were inexplicably hot, shifting the topic, she said, "You are too heavy, I will have internal injuries because of you, lie down quickly."

"Okay," Luo Hansheng laid down weakly, his voice was with an imperceptible tenderness.

"Su Mian, your brother is awake?" Chang Si, who came back after the meeting, saw that the beautiful man was awake. His lazy posture, beautiful face and masculine charm almost suffocated him. Ouch, Su Mian's brother was really handsome. He wasn't the same as Longye.

"Brother?" Luo Hansheng squinted unhappily and looked at Su Mian.

She said they were brother and sister?

"Yeah." Su Mian smiled wryly, "This is my brother Su Han."

"Su Mian, do you have a partner? The bachelors in our team asked me to ask, if you like anyone, don't be shy, I'll help you." Chang Si patted his chest and said, "My brother doesn't have a partner. I think my brother is very fond of you. He is very mean. It's the first time I see him give people a discount on transport fare."

Su Mian smiled stiffly.

"Can you tell me about your brother's situation? She'll have to go through my hurdle if she wants to get married in the future," Luo Hansheng showed a gentle and elegant smile, "At least he needs to beat me."

"My brother is a late fourth-level ability-user. Brother Su Han, you can't get up. Don't fight with my brother," Chang Si giggled.

Su Mian covered her face and couldn't bear to look directly at her.

In less than half an hour, the little girl sold her brother clean, and also talked a lot about Huaxia base. The little girl became a little fangirl.

Finally, Luo Hansheng was impatient and ordered the little girl to go to sleep.

Seeing that the night was long, Su Mian sat down to absorb the crystal cores and recover her power.

Strange to say, she tried to absorb many kinds of crystal cores such as fire, ice, thunder and so on, but she could only absorb wood and water. Overnight, Su Mian took all the water crystal cores that had been in the space before. She absorbed them, leaving only the fifth-level water crystal core she obtained from the inner wall of the tree, and then touched a thin wall, she stretched out her hand and opened her eyes suddenly.

Luo Hansheng, who was asleep, also opened his eyes, "Late fourth-level?"

Su Mian was also a little bit embarrassed. She actually passed the intermediate level and became a late fourth-level ability-user.

"It's very likely that your natal plant has dual powers," Luo Hansheng's eyes flashed with surprise, closing his eyes, he seemed to touch the wall between the intermediate and advanced ability.